Techs by Falchoin

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
From the lessons of the original Lancer, comes the Lancer Mk II! All the perks of the original Lancer, without the annoying physics glitching of refined resources. The Mk II is a bit wider to accommodate a filter before the refinery, but it's otherwise very similar.

EDIT: Moved the cruise missiles to the bottom of the plane to make it easier to divebomb enemies. You can pull up and fire the missiles now!

View attachment 25651
Nice! And yes, ven mobile refinery is allowed

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Extra challenge complete! This time with the Venture mobile refinery included. Had to move the GSO wireless chargers to the left side of the tech, along with some other internal work.

View attachment 25661
Finally i can check it out! Will see soon

Falchoin

Jellyfish: a flying saucer type airship/hovercraft using the large air rig pieces, a multitude of Venture swarm missiles, and a centralized collector feeding two refinery lines for power generation and selling. The only thing missing is a giant beam to shoot from the bottom of the tech (hint hint devs). For use: WASD + QE for movement. Page Up/Page Down to set lift, below 88 is hover mode. Above about 88 it flies. Built in unstable 1.0.2.1, and requires R&D for the heavy gyros.

Jellyfish.png

Last edited:

Falchoin

Mjolnir: Drop the hammer with the Mjolnir airship! It's a mostly Better Future airship taking advantage of the newly improved GSO large hoverplates for the majority of its mobility. Move in all axes easily while raining destruction upon your enemies! Built unstable 1.0.2.2, requires R&D

Mjolnir.png

Falchoin

For when you really need to drop a base, use the Base Drop!

Base Drop.png

It's not the prettiest thing, but it carries a small refining/selling base with 8 solar panels and 4 GSO wireless chargers. As an added challenge to myself (and since I use the R&D gyros too much), I opted to not use R&D parts so this will be usable by everyone. I had some issues with the base failing to auto anchor, so when you press X control transfers to the base which lets you more reliably anchor while the hovercraft goes on the defensive.

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
For when you really need to drop a base, use the Base Drop!

View attachment 25839

It's not the prettiest thing, but it carries a small refining/selling base with 8 solar panels and 4 GSO wireless chargers. As an added challenge to myself (and since I use the R&D gyros too much), I opted to not use R&D parts so this will be usable by everyone. I had some issues with the base failing to auto anchor, so when you press X control transfers to the base which lets you more reliably anchor while the hovercraft goes on the defensive.
y e e t that base

Falchoin

Piecemaker:
Make pieces of enemy techs with the Piecemaker mobile base. Heavily armed and armored, the Piecemaker cuts through most enemies with ease wielding a mix of Hawkeye, Venture, and Better Future weaponry. Throttled lift allows for altitude variation so you can conveniently gather resources at low altitudes then shift to high altitude (~80ft off the ground at max lift) for easy travel. Includes 8 GeoCorp remote chargers to help keep other techs topped off.

Built in and requires unstable 1.0.2.3 (uses a sky anchor), and requires R&D.

EDIT: Updated to include 4 sky anchors (allows for anchoring on hills), multiple solar panels, a mobile SCU, elongated engine pods, and a slightly reworked back-end for aesthetics.

EDIT2: Updated to be even more survivable and less prone to exploding before battery power runs out.

EDIT3: Updated again to add in a few Venture repair bubbles near the internal GSO steering horns to keep them from popping off as easily.
Piecemaker.png

Last edited:

Falchoin

Neither do I for the most part! Though the Kobold tank, or a drone or two without an accompanying carrier wouldn't be too bad. I think...