Tech-like-a-valanche

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Hi fellow TerraTechnichians,

I am kind of addicted to achievements and read through the list of possible achievements here in the forum.
This one made me curious:

Andre the Giant has a posse
How on earth? You have more likes than posts. Good job!

If I remember it correctly, the closest I got to that one was about 7 likes missing (atm. about 40 for me).
Here is my idea for all of you that are looking for the achievement and or some likes and are creative or bored at the same time: We start a tech+like-avalanche

The rules:
1. Before posting here, you have to like the 5 latest posts (and only those) in this thread.
2. By posting you have to add to the avalanche-tech.
3. Doing so, download the tech from the latest post and add up to three blocks (leave at least one attachpoint open!).
4. Post the next version of the tech by adding 1 to the number behind the name of the tech.
5. You can only post if at least 5 other persons have posted between your posts.

Posts which do not apply to those rules must not receive any likes, do not count for the 5-post-gap-rule and are very lame.

Let's see what we all might come up with (and gain some love on the way ;))

(This post does not count in the likes-rule, but if you like the avalanche-idea, you might like it never the less.)

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
CAUTION! don't like this post when applying the 5-post-rule (do if you like the change) CAUTION!

Change of rules: The avalanche gains some speed :eek:
When adding blocks to the tech, you can add 1-3 new blocks now.
At least one attach-point has to be availabe in the end.

CAUTION! don't like this post when applying the 5-post-rule (do if you like the change) CAUTION!