Tech keeps getting stolen by kicking people in coop creative

when you leave a coop creative server, or when you get kicked out of the server,your tech that you were riding in stays in the server.Because of that my tech keeps getting stolen and now i am afraid to deploy my best techs. some time before there wasnt this problem and when I leave the server, the tech that i was on just disappears and nothing was stolen.I dont know if this is a feature or a bug but this keeps ruining my game experiences. If its able,please fix the coop creative so there is no worries for my tech to get stolen. If my english was wrong im sorry im japanese.

garr890354839

I usually don't let them have my techs because I swap out of them before leaving...

I usually don't mind people taking my techs as long as they give credit, so I upload everything to steam workshop before I go into multiplayer.

Website
duckduckgo.com
It's really weird because I remember this not happening before, the tech just disappeared along with you. I wonder what changed and I hope it is changed back.

Unfortunately, for now, the best course of action is to upload your tech to the Steam Workshop first before using them in multiplayer, or use techs which you don't mind getting stolen.