Tech keeps flying away!

Wargamer

Mar 18, 2020
So whenever I join my friends multiplayer game, which we've played on for 13 hours and never had this bug, my tech will float infinitely upward without stopping. No matter what I do it does it, I've tried switching to other techs and restarting my game. This has never happened and I don't want to lose all of our progress, please help!

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Can you please send a snapshot of what the tech looks like? This could be an unintentional design error when making techs that utilize the hoverbug

Another possible though unlikely error is that you have resources stuck underneath your tech and that collector pads are pulling your tech upwards

Other than those two, I can't seem to find another reason for this strange bug. A video would help with solving this

Wargamer

Mar 18, 2020
We've tried multiple saves, each having different techs. What will happen is the cab or tech or whatever I am using will stay in place, sort of like spinning as if there was no gravity, then if I tried moving it just went straight up. If I placed a cab it wouldn't do the glitch, but once I switched to it then the original vehicle would stop but now the cab would glitch

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
I have had a similar issue happen, ( I had no resources underneath or any loose blocks either), but most of the underside is wheels and tracks (usually), and to stop the float to orbit, I just remove one of the wheels on the tech and when the tech grounds, I replace the wheel and drive off

Wargamer

Mar 18, 2020
Thank you for the suggestion but it happens with a normal cab, but I will try to see if this will solve the issue