Tech designs gone on console

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Once again, my entire tech list disappeared. Still version 1.0.0.11, Xbox 1s. It's the only game I've been playing recently, and no one else uses my console. I didn't access my Xbox account on my 360 when I used it as a DVD player. I didn't clear the reserved space, or my saved data and all snapshots have disappeared. Please let me know if you at payload have made any progress toward fixing this issue. Luckily I have categorized saves, thanks to a suggestion from Soviet Samuelson.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
From the first time I lost my snapshots, I've always carried one tech. The surveyor battleship is destined to become a part of the pop... As long as my save files don't disappear too.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Also noticing an issue where one of the calipers holding the tread on the venture ripsaw tracks keeps disconnecting from the rest of the part and dangling as if from a keychain. That's the blue part shaped like a goalpoast, on the venture ripsaw track type. I can't be the only one.

PhilNGraves

Just lost all my snapshots again... Little irritated after spending about 10 hours building a highly efficient scrapper/refining/selling base. This time, I saved my game and the xbox did the 'quiet' crash to dashboard. Was about to swap games so I didn't think anything of it. Logged back in later and all snapshots were gone. It might help to point out that whatever caused it, it also reset all my settings to default.
Hope it gets figured out.