Tech designs gone on console

All my named techs, aside from three outdated flyers, were deleted. Was this supposed to happen, or is my game messed up from the new update?

Kevin Vanderhoef

If you had have included the release number, and the platform you are playing on it would make things easier on the Dev's.
As it is, all I can tell you that all of my auto saves, and auto snapshots were deleted on the push from 1.0.2 upgrade.

Thanks, I'm on Xbox, version 1.0.0.11 and for the second time now, I've lost all techs saved within the past week. Luckily I was playing as my favorite, with a couple of the others spawned nearby, when I saved. Just tired of losing all this design time going through the list of snapshots hoping I still have my tanks and airships. Last time I had to rebuild my main tech from scratch .just balancing the internal hoverplates took an hour, and I don't use the hover glitch, if that even still exists.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
1) Did anything from any other games get deleted?

2) Save file?(If save files exist on Xbox)

3) So this has happened before? Was there anything you might have done then that you did now?

4) Could you've misplaced or accidentally moved your files; did you fiddle around or otherwise interact with them recently?

Last edited:

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey there, thanks for letting us know about this issue, I'll check this out for you.

Cheers!

@kae The day after 1.0.0.11 hit I lost all designs that had gyros, and anything that had been modified within the previous five days. It happened one more time a few days later, but I had all the lost techs spawned in when I saved by a stroke of raw luck. The save files are still there, but I noticed that both times I lost tech, the option to continue was absent from my start screen. It was only on loading my game from the list that I found my designs missing. The techs were still spawned and able to be saved without overwriting anything. The templates just weren't there.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
@kae The day after 1.0.0.11 hit I lost all designs that had gyros, and anything that had been modified within the previous five days. It happened one more time a few days later, but I had all the lost techs spawned in when I saved by a stroke of raw luck. The save files are still there, but I noticed that both times I lost tech, the option to continue was absent from my start screen. It was only on loading my game from the list that I found my designs missing. The techs were still spawned and able to be saved without overwriting anything. The templates just weren't there.
Thanks for the info!
I'll add this to our investigation.