Team Change Anywhere

Mindlessmrawesome

Jul 1, 2016
Mod that allows you to press T to turn your techs into enemies and enemy techs into friends in any gamemode (no longer just R&D).

Also allows you to turn any tech into a neutral by holding y and left clicking a tech, then you can turn any neutral into a friendly by holding y and clicking on a neutral.

https://github.com/Mindlessmrawesome/ChangeTeamAnywhere/tree/master

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
Reactions: Mindlessmrawesome

Mindlessmrawesome

Jul 1, 2016
its ok now, but it doesnt work during rND, sooo fix that
Everything's fine over here on my end... Could you try turning a tech neutral in r&d then sending me your output log?

also probably a stupid thing to ask but have you made sure you have the latest version of TTQMM and team change anywhere installed?

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
Everything's fine over here on my end... Could you try turning a tech neutral in r&d then sending me your output log?

also probably a stupid thing to ask but have you made sure you have the latest version of TTQMM and team change anywhere installed?
I wont be able to access "my" pc for about a week, so it goes with custody

Redlegdaddy

Jan 10, 2017
Any way to make this work on the quest giving NPC's? I have a bunch of Sergeant Smash's spawned from a bug and I would love to get rid of them!

buch88own

grumpy old man probably
Apr 1, 2017
Any way to make this work on the quest giving NPC's? I have a bunch of Sergeant Smash's spawned from a bug and I would love to get rid of them!
It used to work since they were defined as neutral NPCS iirc, but I *may* have ruined it by using it to make a snapshot of the trading station and posting it to the workshop (which it was taken down by Matt eventually).

Redlegdaddy

Jan 10, 2017
It used to work since they were defined as neutral NPCS iirc, but I *may* have ruined it by using it to make a snapshot of the trading station and posting it to the workshop (which it was taken down by Matt eventually).
Why would they care if we spawn in trading stations into our own worlds? If we like it let us play how we like XD. Fantastic mod btw, I can now make custom maps that i can share with others!

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Jul 4, 2018
Why would they care if we spawn in trading stations into our own worlds? If we like it let us play how we like XD.
It's more of the rules given to modders where we aren't allowed to spread any unobtainable blocks or features. It was requested that neutral team change be removed from the mod because of this rule so we had to comply.
(TY for necro)

Reactions: buch88own

Redlegdaddy

Jan 10, 2017
It's more of the rules given to modders where we aren't allowed to spread any unobtainable blocks or features. It was requested that neutral team change be removed from the mod because of this rule so we had to comply.
(TY for necro)
Sorry for the necro but I had just found the post and it was the only thing close to letting me remove npc's so I had to ask.