[TAC] The Technocratic AI Colony

YaYYeeT

Internet Intellectual
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
The TAC Run:
Every day the EFF demands wood.
Lots of it.
240 per day for every operative as a matter of fact.
Sooooooooo the run is, in essence you have to destroy(with guns) 240 in fibron blocks every day-night cycle. The ESS are allowing you to be late for each payment for 3 days so you can get the fabricator and stuff.

Reactions: Legionite

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
I give one of the most ridiculous things i've ever made to TAC, uhhhh

BBCX Dragon Turtle

this thing is if a carrier had steroids then acquired actual weapons and gained 180k damage of self defense, oh did i mention it can fly derpily?
Z to activate gates, L/R Arrows to operate elevators, turrets are automatic in rotation, Up/Down to overclock the antimatters into making the thing fly or doing the not
BBCX Dragon Turtle.png

Requires the following:
Control Blocks. BL Body, Wheel, Weapon, Accessory and Flight blocks. Double Sloped HE Blocks, Blast Columns. Leurian Bulkhead Covering and LX Armor slopes (otherwise as Shido's only blocks.) Workshop BF Panels (Both Rafs (forum) and my own (workshop.)) VEN Blizzard Missile Battery, Soz's weapons (since there's multiple), 5-pound, 127mm, TAC Pack. Baser, IEC Mobile Reactor, GT Eco Battery and Light Barrier, LK Medium Battery, Riot Shield, Hover Deflectors. HE Chassis Blocks, and that should be about it. also TT CD and megaskin pack on the workshop for skins.

it's a smorgasbord of corps shoved into an overkill hybrid capital unit is this legal--

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
CL TACN "Sword"

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 6.23.07 PM.png

Summarized Combat Capabilities:
- DD/CL Dueling Capabilities (CA/BB? if en masse)
- Reconnaissance Capable
- ~100km Combat Range
- Fast Response Vessel

TACN Sword Acquisition Status:

TAC is poor interested in producing/purchasing 2-3 Swords and may do so when resources become available.

The Sword needs more combat testing! Provisional Units may be supplied if willing participants are found.