[TAC] The Technocratic AI Colonies

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
More hover fighters, but instead of going bigger, we go SMALLER
TAC Atrius.png
Lighter, smaller and faster than the Alerus, the Atrius features a bonus defense bubble to float as well as a hover controller in case you want to land it on the upcoming Mesocarrier.

Atrius' turning on a dime is 1.5 times faster than the Alerus
(Be sure to change Control Schemes from Force Forwards to Hovercraft to experience sharper turns whilist moving forwards)

125 MPH Top Speed: Atrius vs the 120 MPH Top Speed: Alerus
+5 may not seem like much, but it certainly makes the difference in fight or flight!

(Sinks slowly incase you lose it somehow, it will eventually return to the ground for retrieval)

The TAC Fighter line features a miniature, state-of-the-art anti-drift system (YVWS) which allows it to remain controllable at even the lowest speeds, allowing for aggressive space fighter combat with incredible precision.
aka: Inertial Dampening

TAC Alerus Batt.png
(The Alerus in question)

Green4Gaming

Mindless Dominion Leader
More hover fighters, but instead of going bigger, we go SMALLER
View attachment 28055
Lighter, smaller and faster than the Alerus, the Atrius features a bonus defense bubble to float as well as a hover controller in case you want to land it on the upcoming Mesocarrier.

Atrius' turning on a dime is 1.5 times faster than the Alerus
(Be sure to change Control Schemes from Force Forwards to Hovercraft to experience sharper turns whilist moving forwards)

125 MPH Top Speed: Atrius vs the 120 MPH Top Speed: Alerus
+5 may not seem like much, but it certainly makes the difference in fight or flight!

(Sinks slowly incase you lose it somehow, it will eventually return to the ground for retrieval)

The TAC Fighter line features a miniature, state-of-the-art anti-drift system (YVWS) which allows it to remain controllable at even the lowest speeds, allowing for aggressive space fighter combat with incredible precision.
aka: Inertial Dampening

View attachment 28056
(The Alerus in question)
Nice

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
@Legionite please tell @Matt or @Sai Wun to banner me. I know this thread/kingdom is kind of dead but still.
Saiwun is no longer active in the Kingdoms, (and Almighty Saiwuntest is now missing)

So banners for Kingdoms might no longer be distributed anymore by the Terra Tech devs
(Thank you for reminding me that this thread exists.)

"Windmill" Hovership Powerplant
20190806164435_1.jpg
In the works

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Actually Sai wun asked me to ask the kingdom leaders that I was in to be able to banner me

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Oh right I should probably do something.

Welcome new TAC Members! We're excited to have you here, and …blah blah blah, can I be done with this yet?
Uhhhhhhhh………… (Actually quite happy to see you, but words are complicated)
New tech, that'll fill the void.

Presenting, the TAC C12 Explorer
TAC C12 Explorer.png
Goshdarnthenewsnapshotsystemformakingitseemreallysmall

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
@Sai Wun, now that the banner system is back up, I know that at least three people (@Scallywag Mag, @Shidoni, and @stickman_king_28) need TAC banners, so could you banner them?

Anyone else who joined TAC: Please state so to receive your banner, because there's no way I'm looking through 50 pages of stuff to find who needs bannering. Take responsibility.