[TAC] The Technocratic AI Colonies

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
@Legionite , I need a full census of the TAC nation so I can log them on the website.
(the website is up to you, I have no idea how to do that)

I will compile one when I find the time, in the meanwhile, The older TAC thread has a pretty good layout.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
{STARTING TRANSMISSION}
Greetings, this is the leader of the Z SECTOR ENTITIES.
I wish to ally. We have abundant resources and technology capable of dealing with black holes. Our army is very small and we would like to acquire allies. We have already allied with the UESO. If you wish to ally, notify me and I will send an entity fragment and a package of erudite.
{ENDING TRANSMISSION}

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
{STARTING TRANSMISSION}
Greetings, this is the leader of the Z SECTOR ENTITIES.
I wish to ally. We have abundant resources and technology capable of dealing with black holes. Our army is very small and we would like to acquire allies. We have already allied with the UESO. If you wish to ally, notify me and I will send an entity fragment and a package of erudite.
{ENDING TRANSMISSION}
We are going to ignore your claims of being a kingdom on the pretense of not enough members, but welcome you as an independent group.
Seth Seth if you like this I will throw you into a rocket.

Green4Gaming

"In Crafty Mike, We Trust."

I´m chief commander of the Mindless Dominion, so idk if this works, but if it does I wanna support a friendly relationship between the two kingdoms, sharing some technologies, so if you´re interested, then accept me.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
"In Crafty Mike, We Trust."

I´m chief commander of the Mindless Dominion, so idk if this works, but if it does I wanna support a friendly relationship between the two kingdoms, sharing some technologies, so if you´re interested, then accept me.
No way we're gonna give you idiots our technology!
Welcome, I suppose unless we don't like the MD