[TAC] The Technocratic AI Colonies

Mindlessmrawesome

aye legionite!

Got a fancy new adjustable artillery concept here that works quite well.

I'll sell it to you in exchange for... something. (got any new MT concepts of your own I'd be interested in?)

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
aye legionite!

Got a fancy new adjustable artillery concept here that works quite well.

I'll sell it to you in exchange for... something. (got any new MT concepts of your own I'd be interested in?)
Not much other than a somewhat working version of the Zargn(megaton) Multi-Tech Turret for moving Hoverships currently made visible to the public

20190321004229_2.jpg

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Space Battleship Yamato 4XXX
SB Yamato Atmo.png
Now somewhat a part of TAC due to recent events with an Earth and TAC Co-op codenamed Project-Y

Before this happened, a part of the Yamato was found in the seas of the TAC moon TAC 5103, the unlikely aftermath of searching for a long-lost Battleship AI named Odyssey in similar depths on the same moon.
YAMATO Part.jpg
It was reassembled back on Earth, for its return to The Terran Star and Space Battleship Museum someday.
For now, It will be in service for Earth and TAC.

The Earth's Ambassador's Space Ship (Kirishima II) located in the Northern Tab of TAC City
UNCN KongoBattleship.png

The most up-to-date info on the RP can be found on the TTech Kingdoms Discord.

If I post things here, they may be outdated or old and relevant information.

Last edited:

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
A general lack of having easy access to Terra Tech, general interest(the like counts in this thread per post is dismal right now), and absence of many TAC members has made it seem unreasonable to post here often. Instead most of the Lore action happens on the discord.

As for Saiwun, he distributes the banners for kingdoms. A bunch of new TAC members never revived their banners yet, making clear that Saiwun is unavailable for banner distributing. Or thinks that TAC is ded

Anyways, updated TAC Yamato
SB Yamato TAC.png

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
A general lack of having easy access to Terra Tech, general interest(the like counts in this thread per post is dismal right now), and absence of many TAC members has made it seem unreasonable to post here often. Instead most of the Lore action happens on the discord.

As for Saiwun, he distributes the banners for kingdoms. A bunch of new TAC members never revived their banners yet, making clear that Saiwun is unavailable for banner distributing. Or thinks that TAC is ded
;-;