[TAC] The Technocratic AI Colonies

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The LK has a history of watching RP from the sidelines, and the other kingdoms that used to RP with TAC are now mostly inactive. Most of the future RP will be within TAC.

In the past, most of the RP was attacking the "Kiwis" which never was official from the Kiwis to begin with. Regardless it evolved into a major event somehow.

Then most of the RP degraded as the academic requirement called College Happens, resulting in a massive downfall of all attention towards the RP stuff from a huge number of kingdoms that did the RP.
College almost KO-ed me.

There is also the Discord Kingdoms RP server(s), which took all of whatever weak remaining RP attention away from the forum in the first place.
Because of experimental no-brainer moves from making a server not seen by dev supervision, half of the fun lore on there was trashed by irrelevant, selfish desires ultimately leading to the downfall of the first server, breaking the age ratings of TerraTech by a landslide.
I didn't even host it... It's a serious shame that half of the OG Discord Kingdoms Gen 1 lore is on there.

I STILL cringe at the fact that I didn't host the first Kingdom Discord RP server. If I chose to have hosted it all, I would have never let that happen...

The second server is much better than the first. There are still a few problems however, which people are still spreading about...
(All Discord Kingdom RP servers changed the combat to be more character-orientated, still Techs involved but with Characters driving them.)

The Kingdoms RP aspect is the most active there, although the rules within the server run more along the OG TAC restricted RolePlay. Many good events and history came out of the second server. People exchanged Techs, mods were developed, friendships were formed.

This still doesn't change that fact that many dramatic incidents have happened on Kingdoms Discord in the past, hence some rumors going around.

As for the EFF event on the forums, it seems that the RP development is stopped, but if people can get a new thread together and get more than 5 people interested, then maybe, I could bring the RP hype back to this forum where it all started.

Most of the RP did involve Techs in it, and what's sad about Forum Gen 1 was that not many of the Kingdom Members participated from their kingdoms in the RP, it was mostly driven by Kingdom Leaders.

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
oh yeah the kingdom discord, i'm pretty sure i can't exist there without causing extreme problems
Pretty much, only TAC and LK have any forum of activity, and neither of them are really RP related, which is just sad.
Kingdoms pretty much is dead, and it doesn't seem we're going to either get anymore people or anymore quality people (as some of the new active people seem to not know too well about not necroing extremely dead threads)

Though i'll probably default my techs to here since the LK has far too many
i mean it's either ai kingdom or deus vult for my stuff to go to and it also automatically means that darklight would be supporting them

not like its even large like either of these-

Last edited:

Enderjed

Memphis is a Dumpster Fire
oh yeah the kingdom discord, i'm pretty sure i can't exist there without causing extreme problems
Pretty much, only TAC and LK have any forum of activity, and neither of them are really RP related, which is just sad.
Kingdoms pretty much is dead, and it doesn't seem we're going to either get anymore people or anymore quality people (as some of the new active people seem to not know too well about not necroing extremely dead threads)

Though i'll probably default my techs to here since the LK has far too many
i mean it's either ai kingdom or deus vult for my stuff to go to and it also automatically means that darklight would be supporting them
not like its even large like either of these-
The most activity from kingdoms is the custom blocks/textures

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Greetings new recruits! We're happy to have you, and we'll be seeing what chor- erm, training we can find for you! …To induct you into the fold, of course! For now, go find a dorm, settle down, perhaps try and chat up one of our many advanced AIs? We just pushed an update for Katherine recently; her personality has gone from boundless to out-of-bounds!

Skihiley

Worship the Memes
OK, Legionite said we could post techs here, so here is a T H I C C TAC Airship. TAC Airship.png It uses @Saelem Black's Cascade Prop, AM2500 Prop, Fuel and Power gauge, Body Blocks, Fenrir Missiles, and the Antimatter engine. Armament: x18 fenrir missiles x12 cruise missiles x2 Avenger autocannons (made by @Sozin), and x1 battleship cannon.