TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
The Lemons are encouraging the Kiwis to attack us, and they will attack us too, for no reason. I think we need to oppose against the Lemons.
This is not true at all!
Only one stray comment of a leminion does not change the lemons point of view, that all wars are futile and misleading!
Here is how the kingdom deals with those who favour war and other hostile actions:
The trial of GamerParish

Reactions: Exund

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
@GamerParrish is threatening to war on the Kebab Kingdom and encourages the Kiwis to do the same.
Given that all of the other kingdoms are against @GamerParrish's idea (including a kingdom he is in), I will reduce the likely hood of attacking the Lemon Kingdom to 1x10^-257% [far below 0.000000000001%] (It has a chance of happening if everybody in this kingdom votes to do so).

(He is still allowed in this kingdom, but he cannot be a pressing force to tell this Kingdom to go to war on his own.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exund

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
@GamerParrish is threatening to war on the Kebab Kingdom and encourages the Kiwis to do the same.
Actually I don't, what happened was I replied that comment. Then was in the middle of editing it, then, my mom called me to go take out the garbage. Then I had to go to lowes with my dad to pick up sink tubing (were getting a new sink). Then when I came back, my game (Minecraft) was loaded up, and was in full screen. So I forgot completely to do it. And unlike normally. Instead of taking the long way of signing out, exiting Minecraft, closing all my tabs in Microsoft edge, then clicking sign-out. I just use left control, left alt, then delete. Then click sign-out. And B00mik, if I wanted you to go down. Why would I have wanted peace with you. Like seriously.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Actually I don't, what happened was I replied that comment. Then was in the middle of editing it, then, my mom called me to go take out the garbage. Then I had to go to lowes with my dad to pick up sink tubing (were getting a new sink). Then when I came back, my game (Minecraft) was loaded up, and was in full screen. So I forgot completely to do it. And unlike normally. Instead of taking the long way of signing out, exiting Minecraft, closing all my tabs in Microsoft edge, then clicking sign-out. I just use left control, left alt, then delete. Then click sign-out. And @Bøømik , if I wanted you to go down. Why would I have wanted peace with you. Like seriously.
But, you are still sore about it. So, you say you have the techs and power to destroy every kingdom, huh? Guess what, you don't. You're techs will be destroyed if the Lemon court says so. So, if you get so mad that you want to, you won't be able to.

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh