TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Citizens of this kingdom, your kingdom requires your assistance!

A new major kingdom build is underway, and it is up to you to complete it!
The Kingdom is now creating a capital building that will be the center point of command!
The small Hut of Beginnings is now too small for any higher magnitude of commanding.

The new base will be built in modules, some of which are going to have entrances and exits.
A module is a:
6x6x6 at Minimum, 25x25x25 at Maximum box
Has at least two 2x2 holes for cabs to travel through at one block above bottom that link to each other in some way ground-wise
Can have more than two holes, even ones on the top and bottom and at bigger sizes

Must have a floor made of blocks
Ones that are to be mounted on the top should be labeled
Must submit one module bigger than 16x16x16, or 2 modules smaller than 16x16x16 to be able to become an Elite Citizen
Have at least one with "stuff inside" with lighting

Ends August 26

Another chance to become an Elite Citizen!(for more details, check page 4 in this thread)
Is it fine If mine is 31x31? Just realized that once I was halfway through

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
Not AI related per se - but there's no real air force atm outside of AI controlled hovertechs - but those are vulnerable to attacks from above

Ultra long range transport: (can transport anything that gets tow-hooked onto it) Base speed ~95 mph
Because of size, it's epically slow at turning - very strategic weapon if you're looking to air-drop some tanks or something
Cargo Plane.png

All purpose interceptor: (base speed 140) - cannot glide for extended periods of time, decent roll and pitch
Downside: only cruise missiles
Interceptor.png

Drones! Would work if AI was working.
drone.png

Reactions: Legionite

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
My module for the new base
TAC Base Module Mk2.png
A little bit big and has an ectrance from the ground, and doesn't have a celing so you can look at whats inside, but I can always make another version

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
Energy relays, generation, and defensive wall in here
Energy relay doubles as weapons platform (no shields, though)

edit: variation of charger types is underway - currently it's a gigantic clusterf*ck as to what charges what - drops framerate by a lot

Attachments

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Yours can be the central module, and it will be used as a main hub in the construction of the HQ.
Any other large modules beyond 25x25x25 will be placed on top of it to create a central building.

(Basically there is room for error)
Would you like to help us (Kebab Kingdom, Chaos Continuum, Duck Republic, and UESO) defeat the Kiwi Kingdom?

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Would you like to help us (Kebab Kingdom, Chaos Continuum, Duck Republic, and UESO) defeat the Kiwi Kingdom?
Our army is currently just two tiny Techs, a large naval unit and a bunch of anchored defenses. We can join, but our army is usually busy with other indigenous threats at this time. If you came to this kingdom looking for a very powerful difference against the seemingly unlimited Kiwis, chances are the firepower from this kingdom is quite minimal in caliber. (Unless you are looking for assistance with ranged water-borne artillery, then this may be the kingdom you are looking for.)

The completion of the HQ will allow for a drastic increase in production, army management, and resources.(Will happen sometime after the completion of the HQ)

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
anything will help. Do you want to ally?
Given that most of the kingdom is not responsive at the moment, I guess the alliance is okay if you are sure that the Kiwis are unable to attack our territory. The reason why our kingdom may be hesitant to form an alliance is because of the likelihood of a Kiwi attack on our kingdom while it is still growing.

The biggest problem is that the Kiwis have never really shown any sort of power or area that they possess. If they end up having more power than all of the kingdoms combined, then there will be issues getting out of that situation intact with minimal casualties.

(Before an attack can be made, the enemy's base must be mapped to allow a plan to be plotted.)

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Oh Lord Legionite, as a knight of the Lemon Kingdom, I wish to ask for peace between us. We both want peace, and I believe with some help. We could help each other! You have great AI, we have brute force. And together, we could be without harm from any kingdoms threat.

The darkest time for all of us has begun, and I wish that you will accept my request... For the both of us...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Oh Lord Legionite, as a knight of the Lemon Kingdom, I wish to ask for peace between us. We both want peace, and I believe with some help. We could help each other! You have great AI, we have brute force. And together, we could be without harm from any kingdoms threat.

The darkest time for all of us has begun, and I wish that you will accept my request... For the both of us...
Didn't @Chrii_the_Vieh say the Lemons won't have any allies or enemies? You're trying to ally TAC right now so that's against his rules.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Nope, it isn't... don't try to seed discord between two lemons... @Bøømik

First of all, it is not "his rules" but the rules of the Zesty Kingdom.

Second, he didn't ask for an alliance, he asked for peace, which is one of the main ingredients for our golden beams.
(I am a bit irritated by the humble title he gave Legionite, but okay, I guess being polite doesn't hurt. :p )

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
As cheap as i could make it while still being marginally effective - buying each part costs 108k, selling it gives you 12k
Sentry.png
works best in groups. Railguns yay. No shields cuz mortar spam would make them useless
If shields are present, will be provided from standing structure with many many many layers of batteries