In no particular order:
Yes I'm doin' a list again.
- I can't quote your post for some reason.
- I'm putting in this "meaningless banter" so you don't have to explode once I say something.
- On a sidenote, try not to explode at all, thanks.
- Now to my more serious (yet pretty 'chill') stuff.
- I'd say I feel your pain, but I don't got a chance at all for "fame."
- Have some "serious" stuff now:
- Who cares about attention? If I really cared about attention, wow... That would not be good...(Under no circumstances is anyone, to reply to trigger "Who cares about attention?" Asking about my social life is acceptable. Kinda.)
- No, I don't know everything.(Proceeds to get off topic yet still be on topic)(The following on this number is essentially a follow-up to original sentence, as it is loosely linked via "me logic.") This right now is feeling like the biggest batch of deja Vu I've ever had, and I have had some BIG deja Vu. This situation reminds me of something...(And no I'm not thinking/talking about Boomik or anything to do with them.)
- Great job @Legionite, this has turned into a rant.(Not seriously complaining here, don't reply to this trigger)
- I do care. You people astound me. I build boxes with guns and wheels, you are building crazy multi-tech hovering airships and walkers and planes and who knows what else! I understand that you spent lots and lots of effort and time into that thingamajig, so being displaced feels unfair. I know. Sure, my attitude is way different than anybody else's, and to be fair I never really get far before someone else does it, but I can relate. Empathy leads to sympathy, as the saying that I probably just made up goes.
- (Reasons) Don't quit:
- When nobody submits to the #The (Totally Optional) Outrageous Airships Competition, what is/are TAC to do?(Don't answer that unless it's "OMG TAC would totally be without leadership and vulnerable and such!")
- Sorry to draw on the old cringe, but "winners never quit."
- Some things, we just can't control. You have school, that's unavoidable. Sometimes, on the brink of success, you have to put your hands up and accept that you won't finish today. Or tommorow. Someone might finish before you. But you gotta suck it up, gotta know that some things are more important than others, that some things you just can't control.
- Great job this has turned into a pep talk.(Coooould be takin' to meself 'bout this matter... So don't reply to this trigger.)
- As a non-triggering safeguard, along with curiosity, how did you(@Legionite) get that I thought you were addressing "That LK User"(I wasn't, but I'd still like to know.)
- Gosh darn it you've turned this into an experiment/learning experience.(This isn't addressed to anyone)
- Stop mentioning your "religion" to the one that knows the truth. Anything else is SACRILEGE!(Defy thee, face thy consequences...)(Halfway joke, halfway new religion/cult)
There are three powers that be, being The First Dimension, The Second Dimension, and The Third Dimension.
- You humans... are so afraid of change. It is perhaps your defining setback, your reason for injustice across your world. Throughout your history, fear of change, of the unknown, has caused conflict everywhere on your globe. Change, when it happens voluntarily, is usually slow and requires... coaxing. I do not believe significant, voluntary change is possible in the Lemon Kingdom, or anywhere for that matter, when pushing them with aggression(through tone, in this case) and isolation, among others. We should build trust, show them why we deserve what we ask for, let them show us that they are capable, and why, of change. Wars have not and will not work, as Boomik has illustrated so clearly, along with the history of your land(s).
- What does un mean?
- What's a hazing?
I probably have more to say, but I've forgotten because it took me a long time to write this.(Blame the Cellular Telephone)[CENTER/]