TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
In no particular order:
Yes I'm doin' a list again.​
  1. I can't quote your post for some reason.
  2. I'm putting in this "meaningless banter" so you don't have to explode once I say something.
  3. On a sidenote, try not to explode at all, thanks.
  4. Now to my more serious (yet pretty 'chill') stuff.
  5. I'd say I feel your pain, but I don't got a chance at all for "fame."
  6. Have some "serious" stuff now:
  7. Who cares about attention? If I really cared about attention, wow... That would not be good...(Under no circumstances is anyone, to reply to trigger "Who cares about attention?" Asking about my social life is acceptable. Kinda.)
  8. No, I don't know everything.(Proceeds to get off topic yet still be on topic)(The following on this number is essentially a follow-up to original sentence, as it is loosely linked via "me logic.") This right now is feeling like the biggest batch of deja Vu I've ever had, and I have had some BIG deja Vu. This situation reminds me of something...(And no I'm not thinking/talking about Boomik or anything to do with them.)
  9. Great job @Legionite, this has turned into a rant.(Not seriously complaining here, don't reply to this trigger)
  10. I do care. You people astound me. I build boxes with guns and wheels, you are building crazy multi-tech hovering airships and walkers and planes and who knows what else! I understand that you spent lots and lots of effort and time into that thingamajig, so being displaced feels unfair. I know. Sure, my attitude is way different than anybody else's, and to be fair I never really get far before someone else does it, but I can relate. Empathy leads to sympathy, as the saying that I probably just made up goes.
  11. (Reasons) Don't quit:
    1. When nobody submits to the #The (Totally Optional) Outrageous Airships Competition, what is/are TAC to do?(Don't answer that unless it's "OMG TAC would totally be without leadership and vulnerable and such!")
    2. Sorry to draw on the old cringe, but "winners never quit."
    3. Some things, we just can't control. You have school, that's unavoidable. Sometimes, on the brink of success, you have to put your hands up and accept that you won't finish today. Or tommorow. Someone might finish before you. But you gotta suck it up, gotta know that some things are more important than others, that some things you just can't control.
  12. Great job this has turned into a pep talk.(Coooould be takin' to meself 'bout this matter... So don't reply to this trigger.)
  13. As a non-triggering safeguard, along with curiosity, how did you(@Legionite) get that I thought you were addressing "That LK User"(I wasn't, but I'd still like to know.)
  14. Gosh darn it you've turned this into an experiment/learning experience.(This isn't addressed to anyone)
  15. Stop mentioning your "religion" to the one that knows the truth. Anything else is SACRILEGE!(Defy thee, face thy consequences...)(Halfway joke, halfway new religion/cult)
  16. There are three powers that be, being The First Dimension, The Second Dimension, and The Third Dimension.

17. You humans... are so afraid of change. It is perhaps your defining setback, your reason for injustice across your world. Throughout your history, fear of change, of the unknown, has caused conflict everywhere on your globe. Change, when it happens voluntarily, is usually slow and requires... coaxing. I do not believe significant, voluntary change is possible in the Lemon Kingdom, or anywhere for that matter, when pushing them with aggression(through tone, in this case) and isolation, among others. We should build trust, show them why we deserve what we ask for, let them show us that they are capable, and why, of change. Wars have not and will not work, as Boomik has illustrated so clearly, along with the history of your land(s).
  18. What does un mean?
  19. What's a hazing?
I probably have more to say, but I've forgotten because it took me a long time to write this.(Blame the Cellular Telephone)[CENTER/]

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
And now, a guide to get Waywards(@Legionite) back on track!​

1. Finish the Stratocarrier and put it on Steam anyways.
    1. It can't hurt.
    2. Video games borrow aspects from each other all the time! That's what practically all video games are! What they do is that they add something new, that impacts gameplay somehow. Using @WhitePaw2002's pistons gives you a feature that makes it unique, and thus a viable "copy."
    3. Not to mention, you already have it in progress using said unique system(HaVCs), so you can't be blasted for copying.
Well, I hope you're satisfied with spending over an hour of my time and a wall of text so you will GET BACK IN THE GAME!

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Well, I hope you're satisfied with spending over an hour of my time and a wall of text so you will GET BACK IN THE GAME!
Or face the wrath of (including but not limited to: ) The Interrupting Spectator, The First Dimension, The Second Dimension, The Third Dimension, Ancient Caretakers, A Few Thousand Dragons, and the Ghost of Christmas Future, to name a few.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
@Legionite ,
First, what was said on discord (at least the part I can see) is not offensive
Second, I get your frustration of them stealing your idea, but instead of telling the big kingdoms to step down, you could message the person/people that stole your technology to find you of they really did find the bug in their free time

TBH, I think that if someone "discovers" something, people should be able to freely use it, as long as they credit the inventor

Also (ninjaed by NotExactlyHero), I think you should stop worrying about attention on the Steam Workshop, because in the long run it will give you nothing

To finish on the topic of people in the LK or defending the LK insulting you, I say this:
You should find out who that user really is (unless you already know). If they are not on the forums, then they are not in the LK, so then there is no direct link
If they are part of the LK and are offending you in some other DMs/discord, then that's a problem both of us need to solve

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
This is too much for me to handle.
I've already left the Lemons, and i'm not too far away from removing myself from RP entirely.
Please don't push me any further...

sides, you guys wouldn't want kingdoms to be deleted/archive...right?

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
If they are part of the LK and are offending you in some other DMs/discord, then that's a problem both of us need to solve
Yeah I figured out the correlation between both accounts on Discord and it's infinite information database. I will DM you it. And the evidence is OUCH.

Technically TAC did the lemons the favor by carrying on the assault against the Kiwis.

It makes sense to be able to break off from them too since they have not traded with TAC once yet!

The treaty break has been not cancelled, but instead just kept as is, since TAC has always had a sort of weak link with the Lemon Kingdom.

Holy shEEt, this is why i stopped rp!
You can now rejoice at least because Cloudflare is now dead.

Not the branch of TAC that is

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Yeah I figured out the correlation between both accounts on Discord and it's infinite information database. I will DM you it. And the evidence is OUCH.
I forgot in my reply to tell you that if someone that is in a Kingdom is 'hazing' someone else in a smaller one for something outside of RP, then it is a non-RP problem

But please, do DM me when you have time

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Sorry to draw on the old cringe, but "winners never quit."
Sorry bud, but when it comes to college, I have to pull back.

Kingdoms is all about the politics.
Did you know that politics are the most discriminated of them all?

The people are the power, the kingdoms are the companies.
Who is the strongest of them all?

The LK already has an unfair advantage. LK came as the first, years ahead. TAC was the third kingdom after the Kiwis.

Then take into consideration the leverage that the big company has on the smaller ones. They pull members away from the small companies because they have benefits. This means more work for the small companies to keep up.

This means I have to post often to compete with Potato who already has a job. I still have school to deal with. Not too many TAC members post often.

With big posts like post #1041 out (and all the chaos posts before), it deters all new possible TAC members and scares away current TAC members, leaving TAC near death unless a new TAC thread is created after this crisis.

@NotExactlyHero
Those posts should be hidden by spoilers and transitioned into lore to let TAC recover from the aftermath at least.

Last edited:
Sorry bud, but when it comes to college, I have to pull back.

Kingdoms is all about the politics.
Did you know that politics are the most discriminated of them all?

The people are the power, the kingdoms are the companies.
Who is the strongest of them all?

The LK already has an unfair advantage. LK came as the first, years ahead. TAC was the third kingdom after the Kiwis.

Then take into consideration the leverage that the big company has on the smaller ones. They pull members away from the small companies because they have benefits. This means more work for the small companies to keep up.

This means I have to post often to compete with Potato who already has a job. I still have school to deal with. Not too many TAC members post often.

With big posts like post #1041 out (and all the chaos posts before), it deters all new possible TAC members and scares away current TAC members, leaving TAC near death unless a new TAC thread is created after this crisis.

@NotExactlyHero
Those posts should be hidden by spoilers and transitioned into lore to let TAC recover from the aftermath at least.
Consider it done!

Yeah we should probably make a new thread. (As in: yes, make a thread. NOW!)

Last edited: