TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Oh Mighty Leigon Region Kingdom, I have news. The Lemons rejoice! They wish to call back my precence, but I will not leave and leave no benefit for the Legion Kingdom! I am going to try to make Peace, or even ally with the Legion Region Kingdom! This petty fear of the Lemon Kingdom is sad. The Lemons want peace, not war, love, not hate! So I hope that as I go, I can create peace for the mighty kingdoms!

Farewell! Also I get a cool banner xD

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
(Very busy at the moment getting ready for the first day of school)
Aye.
School. Lovely.
In my case I'm trying to spend the last week(s) cramming a course on ML and NNs to get a head start in my AI class.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Can I join?
Here are some techs
Turret Mk2.png
Not very powerful, but not too expensive
HP 209 Mk2 PAS 7.png
My greatest creation yet

Has AI cab

Can be used for either offense or defence

Can I also upload some offensive craft meant for player control? ( because AI will mess up the intended purpose )

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
You guys's school starts super early. I still have a few weeks
CMU is on the earlier side of school starts, but not that far from avg. most colleges in US start last week august, first week september

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The new name is finalized:

SIC- Synthetic Intelligence Colonists + ROMA- Realm Of Magnificent AI + TER- Technological Envelopment of Robotics
=
Technological Realm Of Intelligent AI and Magnificent Robo-Synthetics Colony
(TROIAMRSC), or (TAC) for short

Does this sound good, or should I change it?

(@Benbacon is in)

Reactions: The Grand Teki

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
The new name is finalized:

SIC- Synthetic Intelligence Colonists + ROMA- Realm Of Magnificent AI + TER- Technological Envelopment of Robotics
=

Does this sound good, or should I change it?

(@Benbacon is in)
Yeah, just use TAC. Sounds col and isnt too long to say
Yay, I'm finally in a kingdom

What do I do now?

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Do you like Kiwis? If so, then I wanna join (even though I'm already in kiwi)
Well, there might be a problem with this:
There is a citizen that already exists within our borders who is also another "Kingdom leader".

Such member's nation is already at war with the Kiwi Kingdom, a veteran of wars and in combat with an even larger kingdom known as the Lemon Kingdom for 4 months already.
Our kingdom is still growing at the current moment, and it isn't really ready to deal with any large-scale wars in terms of defense or offense.

In the end, it is best to stay neutral unless provoked intentionally.

You can join, but remember to make sure not to conflict or fight with a member from another kingdom in this thread or that may result in "banishment" (may be temporary, but in extreme cases could be permanent).
(Check page 1 for details on joining)

There are already members from 2 other kingdoms that also are "registered" citizens, and it would be best not to start a fight within these growing lands.

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Legacy:
The Legion Region Kingdom now has a new name, but it is up to the thoughts of the citizens to keep it!

This kingdom will soon be renamed to:

If you decide against it, can you please explain why? Or create a new name involving at least 2 names that were merged to create (TAC).

Reactions: The Grand Teki

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Feel free to create techs if you want to for the chance for that tech to be "made" in the kingdom, or another option is to suggest mercenaries or miners that could work in this kingdom for rent.
Any guidelines about the techs?