TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

Legionite

TAC Packing
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Research has finally completed on the TAC Advanced Base Bomb!
TAC ADV Base Bomb.png
(Press B after landing, then anchor, then press X for best results.)
Deploys a bunch of AI Miners to mine away on new planets as soon as it lands.
Has basic building/repair functionality that allows it to build small Techs on a new planet.
HE has rewired the delivery cannon to ship the resources to TAC or the orbiting resource station orbiting the planet that this base is located at.

This one is used to start up new bases.

TAC Logistics Convoy
TAC Resource Station.png
Not to scale- those tiny guns are actually single barrel battleship cannon turrets
Launches an advanced base bomb and is the orbiting resource station assigned to a planet.
It gets resources from the surface base, and uses it to create more base bombs to add to the base on the surface of the planet!

TAC will now proceed to colonize new planets to boost resource income threefold!

Pew Enforcer.png
A tiny Pew Enforcer that is used to scout planets, and rarely used for defending.
Maintains level flight, despite the size.
93 MPH cruising speed
Switch out the COIL laser for a ZK-47, or a GSO Shotgun for more options.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Research has finally completed on the TAC Advanced Base Bomb!

(Press B after landing, then anchor, then press X for best results.)
Deploys a bunch of AI Miners to mine away on new planets as soon as it lands.
Has basic building/repair functionality that allows it to build small Techs on a new planet.
HE has rewired the delivery cannon to ship the resources to TAC or the orbiting resource station orbiting the planet that this base is located at.

This one is used to start up new bases.
I've got an atmosphereic version:
RD Mk6.png
But I might make a helicopter version as well

Reactions: Sozin and Legionite

Legionite

TAC Packing
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Operation Defend Homestead.
If you are a Lemonion reading this enclosed note, know that you have walked into the world's most heavily guarded outpost, in an location totally unknown to you across the expanse of a thinly spread TAC Covert Ops network, and more than a thousand positron guns are aimed at you right now. The room with this intel is filled to the brim with so much firepower that no spy Tech can survive, and in an outpost so well hidden that it is impossible to tell from the surface due to being underground. Space Trees block the entrance anyways, so nothing can get in without causing a ruckus.

In other words, please ask before reading the spoiler.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
If you are a Lemonion reading this enclosed note, know that you have walked into the world's most heavily guarded outpost, in an location totally unknown to you across the expanse of a thinly spread TAC Covert Ops network, and more than a thousand positron guns are aimed at you right now. The room with this intel is filled to the brim with so much firepower that no spy Tech can survive, and in an outpost so well hidden that it is impossible to tell from the surface due to being underground. Space Trees block the entrance anyways, so nothing can get in without causing a ruckus.

No, others can read, just not the Lemons, right? Anyways, I'm a member of TAC so I shouldn't worry.

@Benbacon joined the Lemons... that is a big issue on the TAC side and the Kebab side, and basically on all sides. Since we both are preparing for war along with all other kingdoms, @Benbacon will be caught in the crossfire.

Seth_Seth

nevermind probably overhauling dl
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com

But I'm lemon and TAC :confused:

Reactions: BenBacon

Legionite

TAC Packing
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
It was a test to see how effective "Confidential/Class-A Classified Techs" could be in RP.

Turned out I was wrong and almost got a strike from attempting to catch an assumed spy.
In other words-
EPIC FAIL.

Still though, the TAC Covert Ops network could use a bit more spotlight so that they actually get respect, despite being covert. Their Techs would be shown, but not accessible in functionality.

Last edited:

Legionite

TAC Packing
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Okay, so it is impossible to keep things secret around here, I minus well post this anyways incase someone is already secretly spilling the beans.
Operation Defend Homestead.png
This was the only "confidential" file posted up there.
It shows absolutely none of the incredible functionalities [that are classified] this machine has anyways, nor it shows any internal workings that let it do so.