TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Getting closer...
View attachment 18786

I guess it is now time for the name to be decided.

Time to vote on the best name for this battleship!
Each player gets 3 votes to vote on a name mentioned earlier!
Ends November 25th, 2017
1- TAV Legion (Valhalla Class Battlecruiser)
2- TAV Hydra (Hyperion Class Battlecruiser)
3- TAV Omega (Prophet Class Battlecruiser)

Traveel

@Legionite
Seeing as your an AI based kingdom, would you like to order sentries? (First order is free)

I have an entire (insert word here) of them. (Which I now have to completely rework thanks to new anchors)

Last edited:

Traveel

The helios WALL.png
Enjoy one of my standard sentries, it's good against small AND large vehicles. The biggest weakness it has is if it's rotating anchor gets hit.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Have faith, ye young soul. Lose hope not yet, for their is a way. But, yes, tis true that TT's terrain needs to be made flatter, for it be a thorn in the sides of all types of anchoring buildings. Perhaps thy devs shall fix thee mistake, or at the very least, grave annoyance.

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
No, it's going to be impossible. You can't even anchor on non-R&D terrain anymore.
not sure if you meant it literally but I tested it anyways, it's still possible.

20171125145215_1.jpg 20171125145347_1.jpg 20171125145545_1.jpg

Have faith, ye young soul. Lose hope not yet, for their is a way. But, yes, tis true that TT's terrain needs to be made flatter, for it be a thorn in the sides of all types of anchoring buildings. Perhaps thy devs shall fix thee mistake, or at the very least, grave annoyance.
You got a point there, with the fact that that the mountains and some other areas (sometimes) like to having very sharp angles that are too 90 degree for anchors.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Or, you know, they could just extend the anchor length by a few blocks...

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Since GSO rockets are great, now an actual cruiser. A few of these will shred any non-shielded aircraft (and probably light shielded ones as well) in range
Cruiser.png
AI works, but better for manual control (main weapons meant to be sniper railguns in front ... lightly armored b/c no shields, just like a real cruiser)

Updated! With some GSO rockets for AA, a pair of mini HE jets in the back to help it move, and HE shields.
Glasgow.png
Still goes up in a fiery boom when shields are down, and still can't handle anything steeper than a gentle slope. Shield capacity still massive.
Recommend not use AI, because it will likely get stuck somewhere, and because turning radius on this thing is massive, AI prolly won't be able to successfully path, because doesn't take that into account.
Still meant for mid-range combat -> too far away and can't target, but too close and guns can't depress enough

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Oops, forgot to do this:
Hello. I'd like to join TAC because I get a cool badge because it seems like a friendly and interesting kingdom!
Wait, I could very much join TAC because I'm good at making MT's and AI (sorta). So, @Legionite, can I join? Take that tech as an entry. You're welcome to use the tech, but the Kebabs also have control over the BP.
@saiwun, could you grant these citizens a TAC Banner?
https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...cy-with-raw-building.11722/page-16#post-88163

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Non-AI, but jesus christ this shreds ground now that we can target stuff
Caerleon.png

Glasgow is more powerful than ever -> HE cannons make great artillery
Glasgow.png

Gloucester is king of the salt flats. Anything close gets obliterated if is AI-controlled. If player controlled, obliterates anything in sight.
Gloucester.png

Sozin

Dog Emperor
More from the shipyards:

Refitted ancient destroyer. Original template from Legionite
Destroyer.png

No AI Module (forgot to put it on). Technically works like the others (as anchorable artillery platform), but faster speed and maneuverability make this better at kiting.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
TAC has had this technology in the works for awhile now, and is now releasing it to the citizens of TAC!

I proudly present:
The Anti-Gravity Atmospheric Lift System [AGALS]!

Press X and unanchor to get godly amounts of lift. Apply as much mass as you want to this thing (keep it symmetrical) and add fans as needed.
High capacity lift.png
(downloadable Tech file)
The thing in the middle (HK and GSO blocks) is the Technocratic AI Colony Anti-Gravity Atmospheric Lift System [AGALS].

The VEN hovers are very important to the lift system, so if they get destroyed, the AGALS will fail. Concept Art for this mechanism in RP will be created sometime later.

I highly suggest 4 or 6 on a huge craft at the edges for coverage reasons (prevents the craft from tipping over, and to make it follow the terrain properly.), even though one of these modules allow a Tech of incredible mass to float.

Edit: post 420 lol

Last edited: