TAC - Technocratic AI Colony [complexity]

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
as the one that located all the other juicer techs, this IS NOT A JUICER, but more of a gunz wall tech, the juicers are all artillery techs that have the guns at an angle to the ground except when anchoured, and when mobile typically can fire beyond render range(which is also beyond radar range), so to locate actual juicer techs look for the large number of shell tracks (usually megatons or the hawkeye turrets (less common), and other weapons that can aim in any direction eg 3 pounders for close in defence of the techs, but they rely on destroying the techs before the opposition even detect them in the area, so if you suddenly loose contact with techs in an area, suspect the juicers, but if the techs detect the incoming techs then they are NOT juicers

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
as the one that located all the other juicer techs, this IS NOT A JUICER, but more of a gunz wall tech, the juicers are all artillery techs that have the guns at an angle to the ground except when anchoured, and when mobile typically can fire beyond render range(which is also beyond radar range), so to locate actual juicer techs look for the large number of shell tracks (usually megatons or the hawkeye turrets (less common), and other weapons that can aim in any direction eg 3 pounders for close in defence of the techs, but they rely on destroying the techs before the opposition even detect them in the area, so if you suddenly loose contact with techs in an area, suspect the juicers, but if the techs detect the incoming techs then they are NOT juicers
I always thought juicers were drilled techs...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The next great step in technology:
I Present To You The Ion Cannon!
View attachment 16644
View attachment 16645

(It's a @列支敦士登yuki @Zargn turret hybrid!)
Drains GEO Corp batteries like no joke. It is so powerful, not even 18 anchored furnaces running full throttle on the top-notch fuels can keep up!
The power of 50+ compounded railguns on a fully articulated turret.
("Classified technology": Tech will not be posted unless TAC is under attack (unless a citizen wants to use the save for some reason or any of the two users referenced above want to look at it))

It destroys enemies so fast that they "remain alive"!:
View attachment 16646
The base was destroyed entirely, but it's repair bubbles are still working separately!
What weapon is that? Railgun spam? How'd you get it to fire continuously?

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
BAD NEWS:
[H4wKNet Radar AI]:

It appears that there *might* be an Omega Juicer wondering nearby(not that close, but closer to TAC than other kingdoms) TAC territory.
View attachment 16650
(Omega juicer replica 0.1% done)
This looks like some serious trouble...

It doesn't seem to be looking in the same direction of TAC, but it still is a threat.
PANIC MODE ACTIVE!
I can make a small army of wallbusters and put boosters on them with a wave of armored blocks rushing in first.

Reactions: Legionite

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
mein gott. Why would you build such a weapon. Well since I'm now aware of such a thing I must abuse the **** out of it in my experimenting

Reactions: Legionite

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
As that was only a 0.1% complete version, it probably wasn't accurate enough for representation...
The thing is, the H4wKNet Radar noticed it was a Multi-Tech of sorts, consisting of 2+ Techs. It actually was set at an angle, but not as sharp as the other juicers. It sort of looked like a wedge that got bigger the further back of the Tech you inspected.

The wild Omega-Class Juicer seemed to have a habit of popping out some sort of stand with trailer wheels on it whenever it came to a stop. This stand let it point it's main weapons straight forward if anybody dared to even come close...

It also tends to anchor often at the beginning of the day.

It seemed to have a bunch of "Juicer cubs" nearby itself, so as long as nobody attacks its cubs, it will not attack anything as far I know.

What weapon is that? Railgun spam? How'd you get it to fire continuously?
"Compound railguns"- @列支敦士登yuki found a bug that allows parts to be "compressed" in a singular block spot. Railguns have a slight random fire-rate reload time, so they slowly stagger over time.
It only works with one block tall weapons, so no
"OMNITON CANNONS".

mein gott. Why would you build such a weapon. Well since I'm now aware of such a thing I must abuse the **** out of it in my experimenting
Here is the save below:
(Any other kingdoms that use this technology must either have any of the two mentioned: @列支敦士登yuki @Zargn, or will have to pay for the weapon's hefty blueprint price: 50,000,000. If this weapon is used without permission in another kingdom without paying for it, or don't have any of the two members mentioned above, TAC *might* declare war on your kingdom depending on the situation.)
The ION CANNON is extremely heavy. I would not recommend using it on a hovering Tech, and it takes a huge vehicle to carry this thing around. Best option for a turret like this would probably be a stationary base defense.

Attachments

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
As that was only a 0.1% complete version, it probably wasn't accurate enough for representation...
The thing is, the H4wKNet Radar noticed it was a Multi-Tech of sorts, consisting of 2+ Techs. It actually was set at an angle, but not as sharp as the other juicers. It sort of looked like a wedge that got bigger the further back of the Tech you inspected.

The wild Omega-Class Juicer seemed to have a habit of popping out some sort of stand with trailer wheels on it whenever it came to a stop. This stand let it point it's main weapons straight forward if anybody dared to even come close...

It seemed to have a bunch of "Juicer cubs" nearby itself, so as long as nobody attacks its cubs, it will not attack anything as far I know.

"Compound railguns"- @列支敦士登yuki found a bug that allows parts to be "compressed" in a singular block spot. Railguns have a slight random fire-rate reload time, so they slowly stagger over time.
"OMNITON CANNONS".

Here is the save below:
(Any other kingdoms that use this technology must either have any of the two mentioned: @列支敦士登yuki @Zargn, or will have to pay for the weapon's hefty blueprint price: 50,000,000. If this weapon is used without permission in another kingdom without paying for it, or don't have any of the two members mentioned above, TAC *might* declare war on your kingdom depending on the situation.)
The ION CANNON is extremely heavy. I would not recommend using it on a hovering Tech, and it takes a huge vehicle to carry this thing around. Best option for a turret like this would probably be a stationary base defense.
But, @Zargn isn't even in TAC. He's in the Lemon Kingdom so how come you get to use his technology?

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com

"OMNITON CANNONS".

Here is the save below:
That clipping bug crashed my game...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The next great step in technology:
I Present To You The Ion Cannon!
View attachment 16644
View attachment 16645

(It's a @列支敦士登yuki @Zargn turret hybrid!)
Drains GEO Corp batteries like no joke. It is so powerful, not even 18 anchored furnaces running full throttle on the top-notch fuels can keep up!
The power of 50+ compounded railguns on a fully articulated turret.
("Classified technology": Tech will not be posted unless TAC is under attack (unless a citizen wants to use the save for some reason or any of the two users referenced above want to look at it))

It destroys enemies so fast that they "remain alive"!:
View attachment 16646
The base was destroyed entirely, but it's repair bubbles are still working separately!
Is there a save for us to mess around with? Also, you can't snapshot bugged techs. Once you load them, the overlapping parts are gone.

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Is there a save for us to mess around with? Also, you can't snapshot bugged techs. Once you load them, the overlapping parts are gone.
I managed to find a way to bypass that by vanilla means(totally legit).

Build the super tall tower, then add the compound parts.
Finish off the Tech off by removing the tower, and don't add anything on the compounded weapon Tech afterwards, or the Tech will break when loaded.

The original bug was found by @列支敦士登yuki, but the "be able to save and load" part of the bug was found by me >Here<, so technically TAC holds the "license" to do so...
TAC is in desperate need of BB, so getting the license for the "save and load" part of the "compound block stacking bug" for use in your own kingdom will cost something.

That clipping bug crashed my game...
The fixed save is below:
(@JimmyBlether, sorry for the inconvenience. The save still had a humongous 0.1% done Omega-Class juicer replica in it that manages to be extremely laggy. It is now removed to reduce issues. The save loads fine on my Potato Air...)

Attachments

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
So, does that mean we can use your "Ion Beam" as long as we're peaceful?
@Zargn's part of the turret is technically the turret itself, but not the "compound weapons"...

@列支敦士登yuki's part of the turret is the "compound weapons", but not the being able to have the same result upon reload part.

The TAC part (saving and reloading "compound weapons") for free use for TAC kingdom citizens and non-other-kingdom-participants for reposting anywhere (except in hostile territory of TAC).

Other kingdom members can repost this specific turret setup (the @Zargn turret with the mounted "compound weapons" weapon) freely in non-kingdom matters.
A kingdom must have a ION CANNON tech license to freely post this ION CANNON setup in their kingdom without causing issues.

The ION CANNON looks awesome, but I cannot say much about it's stability/ability to hold together. If the turret AI tilts beyond 45 degrees, the turret will fly out of it's position immediately, so use this setup with caution.

Getting the turret together will take TAC a very long time...

Reactions: Zargn

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I managed to find a way to bypass that by vanilla means(totally legit).

Build the super tall tower, then add the compound parts.
Finish off the Tech off by removing the tower, and don't add anything on the compounded weapon Tech afterwards, or the Tech will break when loaded.

The original bug was found by @列支敦士登yuki, but the "be able to save and load" part of the bug was found by me >Here<, so technically TAC holds the "license" to do so...
TAC is in desperate need of BB, so getting the license for the "save and load" part of the "compound block stacking bug" for use in your own kingdom will cost something.

The fixed save is below:
(@JimmyBlether, sorry for the inconvenience. The save still had a humongous 0.1% done Omega-Class juicer replica in it that manages to be extremely laggy. It is now removed to reduce issues. The save loads fine on my Potato Air...)
It still doesn't load. I tried it myself with a cab and a tower, placed a ton of railguns and didn't add anything afterwards. The snapshot had no railguns when loaded in.