Suggestions for next version

SysGabriel

Feb 13, 2015
Brazil
Hello Everyone, I have a Idea for next version.

The Difficulty level: When you destroy a single enemy the Difficulty level will be increase, don't need you upgrade your vehicle.

This is good to set a peaceful game or a chaotic game ;)
Can be placed at options menu.

See ya at next time.

Sorry for my bad english (if I have).

Reactions: Jamie

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
There is already some sort of difficult level. Enemies that spawn match your current tech. Even if you have big tech but you drive with small one small enemies will spawn. If you want peacefull mode build tech with venture+ exp only and no enemies will spawn. Or they will be unarmed mostly.

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
My idea is that after fixing what needs to be fixed there shoud be enemy bases. Armored turrets really hard to kill. And another one is to command your ai rts style. Commanding it by telling it where to go which blocks to harvest etc... But devs need to focus on fixing bugs first. Then they shoud add more blocks and then focus about "extra" features. I hope next update will bring a lot of performance fixes..

Morichika24

Feb 25, 2015
Yeah I'm guessing there's a dynamic difficulty mechanic in place. It seems to me upon some observation that enemy spawns are based on the complexity and/or number of blocks on your current vehicle.