Suggestion " Prior to 1.0 release

Zed

Greetings one and All. (Of Special Mention @zanzistar @kae @Sdarks )

At the time of this Writing approximately 10 weeks remain of "Summer 2018" within which time TerraTech 1.0 is released. As Such, I am bundling together a couple of my threads into a short "punchlist" of items that will hopefully be incorporated prior to 1.0 release:

1) As mentioned here and here It is hoped that some "minor" adjustments to keyboard controls will be implemented. Most Notably @Chrii_the_Vieh (among others) whom have been requesting the decoupling of Thrusters / Turbines from Rocket Boosters for the past 30+ Months

1a) What is lacking in the aforementioned posts is the need for an Anchor HotKey / Dedicated Controller button. (Would suggest "Z" as the keyboard key for easy reference)

2) A hawkeye Gyro (Google Results for multiple Threads / My Specific Suggestion )

As Suggested in many threads and by myself months ago A Hawkeye Gyro simply makes sense and would be a highly-desirable block

3) A harder Difficulty mode : My specific concept which should be easily implementable would be to re-enable the "bug" from 0.7.4.2 and apply it to all enemies.

A distant 4th would be to add an additional silo or two from the discussion here as seen fit: Perhaps the GeoCorp 4x4 Silo?

Last edited:

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
A distant 4th would be to add an additional silo or two from the discussion here as seen fit: Perhaps the GeoCorp 4x4 Silo?
@Anton has shown that there is a 4x4 GeoCorp Silo here, but with a sad note at the end.
We actually have a GC Silo model ready but never managed to implement into the game. View attachment 22795
As you can see it is 2 units high and the resource holder pads are a lot higher compared to the GSO silos, so that's why it doesn't work with the GSO conveyors. Of course, we could have made it work same as the GSO one but we wanted this silo and the whole GC conveyor system to be different to GSO or VEN so we had to postpone it and focus on the conveyor system first. And again, we've encountered a bunch of issues and in the end decided to postpone the whole thing. It was getting too complicated. And now coders are extremely busy with fixing bugs so I'm kind of scared suggesting adding new stuff to the game. New stuff always brings new bugs. Coders will hate me.

Zed

1) As mentioned here and here It is hoped that some "minor" adjustments to keyboard controls will be implemented. Most Notably @Chrii_the_Vieh (among others) whom have been requesting the decoupling of Thrusters / Turbines from Rocket Boosters for the past 30+ Months
Another perfect example of why this is crucial provided by @Anton During Wednesday's Stream:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientSillySheepJebaited

Original video @ https://www.twitch.tv/terratechgame/video/294663941 Time index 51m00s - 52m 00s

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
At this stage, I really couldn't say, but in @Lost Ninja's superb RnD save there is one most intriguing 'upscaled Venture Gyro Stabiliser'. Looks promising and functions as a gyro. Might be worth a look?

EDIT:
There's also a GeoCorp silo in the same save but it's nonfuntional. The devs shelved it because they said they wanted to give GeoCorp conveyors first (which also appear in the save, albeit nonfunctional too.)