Suggestion " Prior to 1.0 release

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Zed, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

Greetings one and All. (Of Special Mention @zanzistar @kae @Sdarks )

At the time of this Writing approximately 10 weeks remain of "Summer 2018" within which time TerraTech 1.0 is released. As Such, I am bundling together a couple of my threads into a short "punchlist" of items that will hopefully be incorporated prior to 1.0 release:

1) As mentioned here and here It is hoped that some "minor" adjustments to keyboard controls will be implemented. Most Notably @Chrii_the_Vieh (among others) whom have been requesting the decoupling of Thrusters / Turbines from Rocket Boosters for the past 30+ Months

1a) What is lacking in the aforementioned posts is the need for an Anchor HotKey / Dedicated Controller button. (Would suggest "Z" as the keyboard key for easy reference)

2) A hawkeye Gyro (Google Results for multiple Threads / My Specific Suggestion )

As Suggested in many threads and by myself months ago A Hawkeye Gyro simply makes sense and would be a highly-desirable block

3) A harder Difficulty mode : My specific concept which should be easily implementable would be to re-enable the "bug" from 0.7.4.2 and apply it to all enemies.

A distant 4th would be to add an additional silo or two from the discussion here as seen fit: Perhaps the GeoCorp 4x4 Silo?

#1 Zed, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Khaine

Khaine Well-Known Member

5th) Remove auto snapshots, add delete button for snapshots

6th) Tree growth exclusion area around cabs and AI

Distant 7th) add filters to resource receivers and other facilities

3. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Founder of the IFTTES

@Anton has shown that there is a 4x4 GeoCorp Silo here, but with a sad note at the end.

4. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

Another perfect example of why this is crucial provided by @Anton During Wednesday's Stream:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientSillySheepJebaited

Original video @ https://www.twitch.tv/terratechgame/video/294663941 Time index 51m00s - 52m 00s

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  5. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A dapper dragon

At this stage, I really couldn't say, but in @Lost Ninja's superb RnD save there is one most intriguing 'upscaled Venture Gyro Stabiliser'. Looks promising and functions as a gyro. Might be worth a look?

EDIT:
    There's also a GeoCorp silo in the same save but it's nonfuntional. The devs shelved it because they said they wanted to give GeoCorp conveyors first (which also appear in the save, albeit nonfunctional too.)

Lord Zarnox and Zed like this.