Suddenly bases.. bases everywhere.

IdontRuin

So since everything is so overly cheap in the 0.5.11.5 unstable build.. I started dropping bases everywhere.
Small bases with the basic stuff on it, just for quickly selling off resources off my harvesters. (be it flyers or ground ones.)
Drop the BASE vR03.png
Fun things.. kind of makes my map a mess tho.

Also cause ppl seem to be a bit confused about crafting and how conveyors work, I built a base to make it easier for ppl to check how they work. (basic base aside from filter conveyors.. @Jamie any chance we could get the filter in the tutorial ? maybe at the end or just unlock it ? or info if it's gonna be part of the tutorial at some point ? getting it is a pain in the main game right now.)

It creates shield bubbles and batteries in the first version, creates generator as well in the next one, and the third is also armed so it will be able to defend itself.

Basic Base vR01.png
Basic Base vR02.png
Basic Base vR03.png

So yeah, I'd like to see what kind of bases everyone is making in the new build.

Automated crafting IS a thing as long as the player can find the right parts..
(The right parts being.. filter conveyors and silos.. too bad that both are from either higher tier fabbers or dispensers..)

More automated production-lines are also welcome.

Skyfry428

Wait so items in silos can move to other things now? (Generators, refineries, etc?)

IceFireXD

Finding those filter conveyors really is a pain.

I did however find a tier 3 fabricator, and two new scrappers. So that's cool, even if the scrappers need to be manually fed.

TracerFox

So the conveyors now work when placed vertically? Or does this work with 5.11 and I never knew?

hahadead7777

So the conveyors now work when placed vertically? Or does this work with 5.11 and I never knew?
In a dev stream one of the people on their I think it was anton did up side down conveyors, recievers, and cannon yet it all worked still.

TracerFox

Personally I hope that they leave that behavior in as a feature. Would be nice to be able to run my conveyor lines up along a wall/column, or across the ceiling/overhang.