Submit your Festive Techs Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zugbug33

Ruler of the soon to come robot insect invasion
Apr 13, 2020
a mound of dirt somewhere
Matt, unless you want to crash this thing constantly or wait a solid 5 minutes for it to have reliable battery charge to fly, use my special charger, it will keep it powered with it's long range so you can move around right away instead of waiting 5 minutes. This will probably be the only instance I use the SAM cite chargers in the forums, their range IS NEEDED for convenience sake. You DO NOT NEED to use the charger!! So if you DON'T want to show it in stream that is fine. Just wait 5 minutes then while charging AND anchored.
STEAM MODDED BLOCKS ARE USED HERE!

CHARGER LINK: Is the massive font good enough for your attention matt?
SUBBMISION LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=2322278200
View attachment 35573
SCIENCE IS NOT ABOUT WHY, ITS ABOUT WHY NOT!
Fun fact: The LDA are environmentalists.
It seems Santa got a bigger budget this year

Reactions: BenBacon

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Matt, unless you want to crash this thing constantly or wait a solid 5 minutes for it to have reliable battery charge to fly, use my special charger, it will keep it powered with it's long range so you can move around right away instead of waiting 5 minutes. This will probably be the only instance I use the SAM cite chargers in the forums, their range IS NEEDED for convenience sake. You DO NOT NEED to use the charger!! So if you DON'T want to show it in stream that is fine. Just wait 5 minutes then while charging AND anchored.
STEAM MODDED BLOCKS ARE USED HERE!

CHARGER LINK: Is the massive font good enough for your attention matt?
SUBBMISION LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=2322278200
View attachment 35573
SCIENCE IS NOT ABOUT WHY, ITS ABOUT WHY NOT!
Fun fact: The LDA are environmentalists.
Yeah, I'm not going to be able to include this one I'm afraid. Maybe wait until the next Comm Core stream and we'll show it off then :)

Reactions: Skihiley

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
Seems that environmentalists and trees are not good enough. I put so many decorations on that thing that their position updating started lagging.

Reactions: Skihiley

Green Theem

Apr 8, 2020
I made a christmas train! You will need a few official mods however to load this, plus the Fantastic Contraptions DLC. There's only three official mods needed: Rafs' Skins Megapack, Rafs' Venture Tuning Garage block pack, and finally, Rafs' GeoCorp Heavy Engineering for the plough! I hope you enjoy this Matt! :D Your game here has become my most played, all-time favorite one I have, spending 1.2 thousand hours at this point, and many more to come.

Merry Christmas, Terra Tech!

Steam workshop link (Will require DLC and the mods mentioned above in order to subscribe) : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2324081446

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.