Storage Block

Silent00

Nov 3, 2016
Philippines
Whenever I make a two or more stories of factory they tend to clipped on each other when on another silos above it, and sometimes frame lagging due from the resources floating (I have habit of keeping a large amount of resources).

What it does is, it is a empty glass of block similar to any corps Resource Block and if the specific resources leading to a storage block of respective corps, will fill it up to a max capacity or if the filled resource silos is needed to be place in the factory will be automatically (or by manual) send by receivers, or, if for the collectors attaches to any nearby storage block will be send and filtered in it. This also stack its capacity when it is nearby and works as a conveyors when it needed to build.

So basically a can-do-it-all storage block that useful for transportation and factory uses. Will it be as a replacement for the blocks in the game or implementing for later updates?

edit: almost forgot, if its destroyed it'll just simply scatter, if not explode, the resources but I'm not so sure about the SCUs tho

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Whenever I make a two or more stories of factory they tend to clipped on each other when on another silos above it, and sometimes frame lagging due from the resources floating (I have habit of keeping a large amount of resources).

What it does is, it is a empty glass of block similar to any corps Resource Block and if the specific resources leading to a storage block of respective corps, will fill it up to a max capacity or if the filled resource silos is needed to be place in the factory will be automatically (or by manual) send by receivers, or, if for the collectors attaches to any nearby storage block will be send and filtered in it. This also stack its capacity when it is nearby and works as a conveyors when it needed to build.

So basically a can-do-it-all storage block that useful for transportation and factory uses. Will it be as a replacement for the blocks in the game or implementing for later updates?

edit: almost forgot, if its destroyed it'll just simply scatter, if not explode, the resources but I'm not so sure about the SCUs tho
That's...not a bad idea actually