Heya, thanks for your trust and I will get started translating into my mother tongue right after these few questions
Currently the workbook on my end looks like this:
1) The introductory e-mail says I should put my name into column 'I', currently seems to be column H
2) What is "Char limit" (Used / Used Console) in column D?
3) Some forum posts talk about Google translation, I don't see such thing anywhere. Guessing some entries are pre-filled with GT in other languages? Just curious.
4) Many Czech translations are nice, but there are some really bad ones (i.e. Take Snapshot is literally translated as "take a screenshot") as well as many inconsistencies. The 'CZECH' sheet is locked. How do we update existing translations?
1) Is there a special reason why all words in the English block names are capitalized? It is inconsistent in our translation, the capitalization does definitely look kinda weird to me both in English and Czech but still better than switching from one block to another. I noticed they kept the same pattern in German as well (where officially only substantives should be capitalized), so will probably do the same thing. Just wondering if there is some specific reason other than "devs thought it was coolerI"?
I'll also try asking in our forum thread, but someone did a year ago without an answer, so...
2) How do you guys deal with the "made up product names" (like "Cruz" or "NEEDLE")? Noticed some translation attempts in German, it could be fun trying to localize those cool names, but for now probably going to stick with the original for consistency.
Thanks and happy translating!