startup failure

desantis

every time I launch my game (the newest version that steam has) I launch the game just fine then before I get to the main menu or anything other than the initial black screen it shows a cursor and I can do nothing, I've been talking to the moderators in the discord to fix my problem for two days and they said I should go get help from the devs

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Heya, have you tried checking out 004 on our troubleshooting guide located here?
I believe it should be a workaround for the problem you are having, please let me know if it does not work.

Thanks!

MrTwister

every time I launch my game (the newest version that steam has) I launch the game just fine then before I get to the main menu or anything other than the initial black screen it shows a cursor and I can do nothing, I've been talking to the moderators in the discord to fix my problem for two days and they said I should go get help from the devs
Sometimes, another update on an old installation will make the game corrupt. Best solution is to delete the game and re-download.