[ST RP] Simulation War TAC VS Kebab

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
This is a simulation, nothing that happens here is going to be passed on to the normal RP

Okay, just to clear some things up- Bøømik Benbacon asked for this, not me.

Posting below means that you aren't going to cause a scene if your kingdom is destroyed. Same applies to TAC.

Kebab Kingdom declares war on TAC!

TAC is now at war with the Kebab Kingdom!
TAC proceeds to take defensive action!

SETUP TURN:

Fact AI Switches to true mode:
This battle is actually quite even, with TAC using their the anti-cluster tech weapons.

TAC HQ arms Point-Defence systems!
ION CANNON ONLINE- SET TO SPREAD BARRAGE MODE
Mallet Tanks set to High-Explosive Payload Mode

TAC Mothership is at orbit of homeworld (Main Cannon Set to EMP Blast) Armed with Firewall missiles!
TAC Hydra is at TAC HQ (Missile switch to S.W.A.R.M. Missiles) (Bridge Section set to High-Power Penetration)
HK Condor is at TAC HQ
TAC Ragnarok is at TAC HQ (Bridge section set to Split Laser)(Main Cannon mode switch from Positron Razor Bridge to Supernova)
TAC Avalon is set to multi-targeting mode
Caerlon is now in high mobility strike mode!
TAC EnforcerX 1 moves out to defend TAC Avalon! Armed with Firewall missiles!
TAC EnforcerX 2&3 moves out to defend TAC Hydra! Armed with Firewall missiles!

Stringer MK1 Mech enters ❗Enhanced Combat Mode❗

HK is on high alert!
VEN Space Station is on high alert! (attacking this station may cause serious issues)

Last edited:
Reactions: BenBacon

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
WAVE 1...

Incoming:

• 500 Interceptors swarming the Mothership!
  • 2 High Explosive Plasmite Infernium suicide drones to VEN Space Station!
  • 2 High Explosive Plasmite Infernium suicide drones to Stringer MK1 Mech!
  • 2 High Explosive Plasmite Infernium suicide drones to Ragnarok
  • 2 High Explosive Plasmite Infernium suicide drones to Avalon
Utilities:
  • All Interceptors turn on maximum shielding
  • Infernium drones fueling maximum Plasmite
Fires:
  • 12000x Railgun from 500x Interceptors at Mothership!
  • 20000x Seeker from 500x Interceptors at Mothership!
  • 8000x Cruise Missile from 500x Interceptors at Mothership!
  • 8x Infernium drones at multiple targets!
Aftermath:
  • TAC Mothership lost its main cannon, shielding, and has taken massive hull damage!
  • Stringer Mech is infused with Plasmite and detonated, completely obliterating it!
  • TAC Avalon is infused with Plasmite detonated, completely taking out its thrusters and fuel tanks, and is also on fire!
  • Ragnarok is infused with Plasmite and detonated, creating a massive hole the side of its hull!
  • VEN Space Station is infused with Plasmite and detonated, completely shredding it to pieces!

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
VEN Space Station is infused with Plasmite and detonated, completely shredding it to pieces!
That angered Venture corporation, since it was their main planetary logisics hub!
They are now seeking reprisal against Kebab Kingdom!!

TAC Defensive Stance Bonus- not moving, but can aim better
Since the Kebab Interceptors attacked close quarters (no weapon hit turn delay), the swarm of interceptors flew straight at the front of the Main cannon!

Little did they know it WAS CHARGED!!!
Markus One AI: Take THIS!!!
They deliver the bombs into the Main Cannon as the Main Cannon fired. The missiles passed though and ignored the EMP blast as it left the barrel. Main Cannon Destroyed

The EMP Blast passed though the swarm!
It did heavy damage to enemy shields, jumped from ship-to-ship and disabled a bunch of the interceptor's control thrusters, so pulling away was hard.
The TAC Valhalla saw this as an opportunity and fired into the overhead and under passing swarm with ALL BRIDGE TURRETS! The extremely powerful, but short-ranged Reilegh MK7 Cannons could fire at the interceptors!
All Point-Defence systems were also firing too! TAC Avalon and TAC EnforcerX were providing allied support!
This tore through the enemy shields in milliseconds.(Let's face it, capital ships, fleets of them are powerful, especially a mothership's weapons)
The following flak missile attacks and point-defense system attacks disabled a large number of interceptor weapons on a huge amount (460 Interceptors), mainly cruise missiles on the outside of those crafts.

The TAC EnforcerX 1 proceeded to unleash all of its Firewall missiles at the escape flight course of the massive swarm of interceptors, causing massive engine damage to the interceptors and degrading their engines to 18-32% maximum capacity!

The TAC Stringer Mech pilot escaped the mech just in time, just to be greeted by a lack of mechs...

Thanks to TAC's Special OPs' suspicion of the Kebabs, they placed a bunch of hidden nano AI modules in the huge Plasmite load that the Kebab Kingdom got from the mining operation.
They were "activated"
The result as a catastrophic explosion the rocked the whole Kebab Planet Eater and disabled a huge amount of systems on it, including most of the mining and mobility systems.

The rest of the Kebab Plasmite missiles exploded on their launchpads, causing those to become inoperable.

TAC Ragnarok got a EnforcerX from TAC Hydra to lock on to cover the weakness!
The angry TAC Ragnarok fired it's Bridge Section Split Laser at the Interceptors from the planet's surface! ETA 1 Turn!

EnforcerX 1,2,3 entered a high-power defensive state where any attacks that come by it would be intercepted!
TAC Hydra entered defensive mode!
TAC Condor is firing super-long range cannon shells at the Kebab Kingdom from TAC!! ETA 11 Turns.

TAC Avalon unleashes all of its multi-missiles, damaging all of the Kebab interceptors that weren't damaged before!
TAC Avalon proceeds to take cover by the EnforcerX!

The nearly the whole interceptor attack force was disarmed, dis-shielded, and crippled, but they can still fly!
(TAC Valhalla is prepared for possible ramming onslaught and has switched all power to point-defenses!)

EnforcerX 1 uses its support fire suppression system to take out the fires on the TAC Avalon!

TAC ION CANNON retracts into its silo to be protected against missile attacks!
TAC HQ Point-Defences have now set up a minefield around TAC HQ's perimeter! Anti-Nuke missiles active!

A ton of destructotanks were seen from above the planet...
Yes, this all just happened in one turn with all TAC units active...

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Ok, my turn ( I only command a small fleet so I won't do much ) ( Also I guess this now sets the order for replying. @Legoinite you can reply to this one )
Link to all techs that I may refer to:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10iG6dfDm1QfjbyS3e3vRLCy-4ug5p6cq_CdG0_9abLM/edit?usp=sharing
Sending:
100x Conqueror
10x Conquerors equipped with EXP-1s
250x BI-2
75x BI-1

Orders:
50x Conqueror are on suicide mission to TAC Mothership. Engines set to full power
Spearhead formed-All BI-1s and 125 BI-2s are sent to distract
125 BI-2s are sent to exploit the hole in Ragnarok
50x Conquerors sent on suicide mission to TAC Avalon
All EXP-1 equipped Conquerors are to warp in more techs

Damage:
TAC Mothership took medium amounts of hull damage. Half of surface guns lost. All but 5 Conquerors were lost- Remaining five salvageable
EnforcerX guarding Ragnarok is split in half!. Remaining proceed to Ragnarok. Ragnarok is slowly blowing up from the inside! 50x BI-2s lost-None salvageable
TAC Avalon's course is stopped! Heavy damage done-internal fire and many surface guns lost-all Conquerors lost-10 salvageable
1 EXP-1 failed-Medium explosion-Minor damage. EXP-1 not salvageable

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
125 BI-2s are sent to exploit the hole in Ragnarok
Umm, an EnforcerX was blocking the weak spot, plus a bunch of ships were on defensive alert, so they would use the powerful point-defenses to fight back the attack, and the EnforcerX is made to handle ramming attack with it's pusher flak weapon.
(If the ship wasn't counted for whatever reason): TAC Ragnarok got the explosions under control thanks to some Venture supplied repair bubbles, since they are now funding TAC with Venture parts to get revenge on the Kebabs.

(If counted): The EnforcerX tries it's hardest and manages to intercept 78% of the attackers!
The remaining attackers cause serious damage to the EnforcerX's hull that it warped significantly and the outward guns were damaged badly!

Split Laser doesn't hit until Kebab Kingdom takes their turn.

Repair drones are now active on repairing damaged turrets with Venture parts, resulting in really fast-firing turrets!

TAC sends a TAC Maglock with a corrupted AI module in the general direction that the attack came from.

A new Mech is being made, but this time, a Robo-Rex with a flamethrower mouth that roasts ships!! Finished in 9 turns...

HK is getting skeptical of the situation and is thinking about intervening with mercenaries...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
  • TAC Mothership lost its main cannon, shielding, and has taken massive hull damage!

• Stringer Mech is infused with Plasmite and detonated, completely obliterating it!

• TAC Avalon is infused with Plasmite detonated, completely taking out its thrusters and fuel tanks, and is also on fire!

• Ragnarok is infused with Plasmite and detonated, creating a massive hole the side of its hull!

• VEN Space Station is infused with Plasmite and detonated, completely shredding it to pieces!
These don't add up...
  1. The Interceptors destroyed the main cannon
  2. We no longer have Plasmite missiles
  3. We took the Plasmite, but don't store it in the Planet Eater. We store it in a very secret underground bunker vault that no one (not even Kebab members) know the location, the key, or have access to.
  4. That's a lot of moves for 1 turn...
  5. EMP's don't drain shields. They temporarily disable them.
  6. You underestimate Interceptors. Just because their is a lot of them doesn't mean they're weak. They're small, and have TONS of shielding and armor, and it'll take hundreds of cruise missiles to drain a fraction of the shield, and a few hundred more for the armor. Take the Tiger I German tank from WWII for example. There was a good amount of them produced, and they were a legend fighting on the battlegrounds.
Anyways, on with WAVE 2...

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
WAVE 2:

48 fleets of Next Generation Military Vehicles (NG-MV's) consisting of 12 medium NG tanks and 16 heavy NG tanks each, swarming TAC HQ.

All heavy NG-NV's [H] are moving in towards TAC HQ, readying weapons. Mediums [M] are behind them.

TAC HQ defense system activate! 4 massive sentry towers appear on every corner of TAC HQ. 12 more AA turrets appear, 3 on each side.

All [H] fired all their weapons at Tower 1, completely annihilating it! All [M] are firing at 3 AA turrets, shredding them down!

Tower 2 fires and drains half of Fleet 1!

[H] retaliates! Tower 2 is down! [M] fires at Tower 3! Tower 3 collapses!

Tower 4 shot at [M]! Two fleets down!

All remaining AA turrets go back into the ground!

TAC HQ got raided and is now under Kebab control!

Kebabian forces use the HQ to force shut down all TAC AI and cut communication between all TAC ships!

All TAC ships are confused and lost connection to eachother! All non-manned drones are disabled, and are going to self-destruct!

TO BE CONTINUED...

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Umm, an EnforcerX was blocking the weak spot, plus a bunch of ships were on defensive alert, so they would use the powerful point-defenses to fight back the attack, and the EnforcerX is made to handle ramming attack with it's pusher flak weapon.
Please read my entire post. It says the forces destroyed the Enforcer X
Take the Tiger I German tank from WWII for example. There was a good amount of them produced, and they were a legend fighting on the battlegrounds.
Off topic but the Panther was better. Also please keep things balanced ( no flame war pls )
Anyways, on with PHASE 2...
What's Phase 2? ( answer in conversation )

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
They're small, and have TONS of shielding and armor, and it'll take hundreds of cruise missiles to drain a fraction of the shield, and a few hundred more for the armor.
Again, you mass produce tons of interceptors, while TAC fine-tunes their weapons to be extraordinarily powerful.

A very good reason why TAC doesn't have millions of Techs, so of course they are that powerful!
Why TAC units are good- they actually have RP personalities and are like heroes.

Whoa, did you forget that the TAC Ragnarok was stationed at TAC HQ along with the TAC Hydra, HFL Condor, Mallet Tanks, Heavy Turrets, ION CANNON and the numerous mines laid about which would have detonated some of your tanks?

Plus, you also forgot about the Glouchester, the Buran, the Glasgow, and the Caerleon Strike Cruiser!
TAC's units go rogue regardless and communicate with each other via their own big antennas/radars (see the ships, they have those)!

The Glouchester, the Buran, the Glasgow units sneeked in the Kebab Kingdom's back door and attacked the Kebab HQ with their cannons after a powerful airstrike from the Caerleon Strike Cruiser and its huge bomb onslaught airstrike (you should see that ship for yourself)!
The powerful navy sneaked in and wiped out the Kebab Factories due to a lack of any significant naval resistance preventing them from getting in range.

TAC replanted their base in the Kebab Kingdom HQ remains, and so it is a tie, with the Kebab Kingdom now has the TAC HQ as theirs, BUT the Kebabs forgot about the massive ships lingering there!

The TAC Ragnarok, TAC Hydra, HFL Condor, Mallet Tanks, Heavy Turrets, ION CANNON opened FIRE!!!
The Kebab tanks were caught off-guard, and were destroyed by a mix of RED BALL OF HARDPOINT DESTROYING DEATH, Oxidizer Gun, ION CANNON, a bunch of heavy cannon shells (one salvo), and a Supernova!!!

Huge crater in the spot where the attackers were and the TAC HQ was...
Numerous large cracks were now visible on the planet's surface for miles, showing the power of the Ragnarok Main Cannon...
No more Kebabs detected on a huge portion of the planet.

Kebab forces were now remaining in the Kebab Planet eater and possibly other planets and outposts (cannot see far with H4wKnet Antenna/Radar), but TAC decides to end the war to prevent additional destruction from happening.

Okay, I can sense some salt going around, so I am going to demand this thread shut down if matters get worse and NO future RP battles that are kingdom VS kingdom will be hosted.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Okay, I can sense some salt going around, so I am going to demand this thread shut down if matters get worse and NO future RP battles that are kingdom VS kingdom will be hosted.
The reason I wanted to do this was to set an example for others on how/how not to do things and to learn from our mistakes and make this system better

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Okay, @Legionite, the reason I didn't do any of those ships and stuff at HQ is because your post is too long and confusing for me to read and I didn't know spaceships could shoot at techs on planets (except for orbitals).

How about you shorten down each of your turns so it's less confusing? Let's do 1 move from 1 tech every turn.

Reactions: Legionite

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The reason I wanted to do this was to set an example for others on how/how not to do things and to learn from our mistakes and make this system better
Just being extra cautious because one wrong move, one long resulting argument, kingdoms might be gone forever...
Best if it is extra safe and strict to prevent the likelyhood of one bad event that dooms kingdoms.