Speed limit????

Django

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I'm guessing you are traveling faster than the terrain is generating in front of you? I cannot replicate it on my side - the tech only goes 272 which I can easily match

Could you let us know your PC specs and what your quality settings are set to?

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
When i reach 272, it either stops the tech, or teleports me to 0 0. This happens even if the terrain was alredy generated. Its probably because my PC is trash, but its still a problem if i wanted to get to the new terrain really fast. This one goes 241, and doesnt do the same.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

When i reach 272, it either stops the tech, or teleports me to 0 0. This happens even if the terrain was alredy generated. Its probably because my PC is trash, but its still a problem if i wanted to get to the new terrain really fast. This one goes 241, and doesnt do the same.

All I could get was 93mph on this one, even fitting hover pods it wouldn't speed up, same as it wouldn't turn. The first one I think the problem stems from the fact there's too much being animated on the vehicle (rotors), on my laptop it was stuttering when they were all animating. They only seem to want to go in one direction though (the first one I had to change the controls for myself). I'm not sure where you would use any of the designs you have come up with in game but for some ideas and fun they're okay and out there :) LOL