• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• nope its rubbish

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
the one thing that most people can agree on is that space is amazing, so devs can you make space in terratech. so you biggin on this one planet but when you reach max level for better future you get new item call "Hyper Sonic Jump Module" or "HSJM".

so when you use "HSJM" you can go into SPACE, when you reach space you can then go into the planets you see in the night sky on the original planet, then you can land onto the new planet to get new techs, new resources and to find new biomes.

if you do like my idea, and if you want to use it devs, then feel free to use it and to do what ever you want with it, you could probable add a space station to space where you can dock and trade with other people, meaning like multiplayer trading, where you can go and put your unused items on the trading post and set any price to it.

I honestly like the multiplayer aspect of it- I'd find it interesting if we could blast off and invade other people or join a server manually without just knowing, "oh okay so like it's sent out and will be doing something now but I can't see it."

Otherwise, remember that the game is called TerraTech. Most of it will be on the ground, but here's to hoping. They just have to hammer out a few factions first and make sure that the game is good on its own as is with these new factions- maybe add a few new biomes to the base world. Then they may have time for space, but we've got to wait a little is all.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I honestly like the multiplayer aspect of it- I'd find it interesting if we could blast off and invade other people or join a server manually without just knowing, "oh okay so like it's sent out and will be doing something now but I can't see it."

Otherwise, remember that the game is called TerraTech. Most of it will be on the ground, but here's to hoping. They just have to hammer out a few factions first and make sure that the game is good on its own as is with these new factions- maybe add a few new biomes to the base world. Then they may have time for space, but we've got to wait a little is all.
they said maybe for a second game, but liely not this one

I know its called TerraTech but the name doesn't mean it should be ground based just think about it there are many names for games out there that sound like its just going to be one planet ground game but its not it has many planets and many ships that can take you anywhere so the name shouldnt matter