HP: 3500,
Mass: 24,
Hitbox (x, y, z): (9, 3, 12)
Horizontal Rotation: Full
Vertical Rotation: [60 | 10]

Volley Fire: 1 shell/barrel (2 barrels)
Cooldown Between Volleys: 2 secs

Muzzle Velocity: 200 m/s
Accuracy: 99% (affects dispersion ellipse)
Kickback/Shot: 50
Maximum Range: 1000 m (estimated range)
Seeking: Moderate course correction

Shell Damage: 1500
Explosion Damage: 1250
Explosion Radius: 6
Explosion Impulse: 150

Note: Requires my ParticleManager mod for proper graphical effects

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
@Sozin has tragically lost some critical data relating to his modding work, so I am posting review copies of blocks he sent me on his behalf.

Hawkeye Gladius Defense System - a small dual-purpose naval artillery

HE_Lightning.png

Second is the GSO Casemate - A small naval cannon mounted in a casemate housing.

GSO_Casemate.png

Attachments

Biggie Boi

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Hyperion lance laser only shoots in small bursts and doesn't have any effects except for a laser that just pops in every 4 seconds or something, anyone know why?

Cloud

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Hyperion lance laser only shoots in small bursts and doesn't have any effects except for a laser that just pops in every 4 seconds or something, anyone know why?
Do you have the Particle Mod by FLSoz/Sozin?
I actually have the same issue. All of his other weapons work fine and have particles, but the Hyperion is broken. It spins but the beam only comes out in small bursts and most of it's particles are nonexistent.

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I actually have the same issue. All of his other weapons work fine and have particles, but the Hyperion is broken. It spins but the beam only comes out in small bursts and most of it's particles are nonexistent.
Decided to test it myself, i also experience these problemos which i'm guessing was thanks to tt updates

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
This happened when RR migrated to campaign - a number of game assets were renamed which broke some modders blocks (including one of my own). SImply re-download the latest version from the scifi pack and try again. @Sozin may have not posted the update before his hard drive crashed, but if that's the case, with his permission, I can upload a working version.