HP: 3500,
Mass: 24,
Hitbox (x, y, z): (9, 3, 12)
Horizontal Rotation: Full
Vertical Rotation: [60 | 10]

Volley Fire: 1 shell/barrel (2 barrels)
Cooldown Between Volleys: 2 secs

Muzzle Velocity: 200 m/s
Accuracy: 99% (affects dispersion ellipse)
Kickback/Shot: 50
Maximum Range: 1000 m (estimated range)
Seeking: Moderate course correction

Shell Damage: 1500
Explosion Damage: 1250
Explosion Radius: 6
Explosion Impulse: 150

Note: Requires my ParticleManager mod for proper graphical effects

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
@Sozin has tragically lost some critical data relating to his modding work, so I am posting review copies of blocks he sent me on his behalf.

Hawkeye Gladius Defense System - a small dual-purpose naval artillery

HE_Lightning.png

Second is the GSO Casemate - A small naval cannon mounted in a casemate housing.

GSO_Casemate.png

Attachments

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Hyperion lance laser only shoots in small bursts and doesn't have any effects except for a laser that just pops in every 4 seconds or something, anyone know why?

Reactions: Skihiley

garr890354839

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Hyperion lance laser only shoots in small bursts and doesn't have any effects except for a laser that just pops in every 4 seconds or something, anyone know why?
Do you have the Particle Mod by FLSoz/Sozin?

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
Do you have the Particle Mod by FLSoz/Sozin?
I actually have the same issue. All of his other weapons work fine and have particles, but the Hyperion is broken. It spins but the beam only comes out in small bursts and most of it's particles are nonexistent.

Reactions: Biggie Boi

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
I actually have the same issue. All of his other weapons work fine and have particles, but the Hyperion is broken. It spins but the beam only comes out in small bursts and most of it's particles are nonexistent.
Decided to test it myself, i also experience these problemos which i'm guessing was thanks to tt updates

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
This happened when RR migrated to campaign - a number of game assets were renamed which broke some modders blocks (including one of my own). SImply re-download the latest version from the scifi pack and try again. @Sozin may have not posted the update before his hard drive crashed, but if that's the case, with his permission, I can upload a working version.

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
This happened when RR migrated to campaign - a number of game assets were renamed which broke some modders blocks (including one of my own). SImply re-download the latest version from the scifi pack and try again. @Sozin may have not posted the update before his hard drive crashed, but if that's the case, with his permission, I can upload a working version.
well I just saw this right now, and when I downloaded the sci-fi pack, the hyperion lance just wasn't there. maybe i just didn't see some other discussion about the mod but i can't seem to find it.

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
I redownloaded the scifi pack and over wrote the old one, but i still have the same issues.

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
Maintenance Update: (Data Migration Edition)

- Balance patch to the Orion - reduced reload
- Modified AA explosion graphics
- Fixed Macrolaser glass casing moving invisibly with the target
- Patch of unknown composition to the Hyperion
- Old Naval Pack, as Saelem discovered, now goes above the TT forum filesize limit (probably 4 MB)
- ^ Has been split into Naval, and AA packs. Pure AA shoved into new AA pack (40mm guns, Orion flak)

Kupcha

Jan 30, 2020
Appreciated update. I'd always felt that a lot of the weapons were hit and miss on firepower and such, like either super strong or underwhelming with little in between, and I'd love to be able to include them more on my techs for reasons outside of aesthetics.

Definitely seeing the improvement on the Gladius. Not sure how much you touched the AA guns, but my test run just now makes them feel a bit more scary than I remember.

The Plasma lance is one of my favorite weapons, though I doubt that was one that was particularly under powered ;)

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
Air Patch [Icarus]
Introducing 7 new blocks!

Hawkeye Twister Prop (Chiral-Reversed)
Hawkeye_3x3_Fan_Chiral.png
- Same stats as the Vanilla Hawkeye Twister Prop
- Introducing, Chirality!
- A chiral counterpart of a block is functionally identical, but its' fans/props spin the opposite direction!

Hawkeye Falcon F-420 Prop, Hawkeye Falcon F-420 Prop (Chiral-Reversed)
Hawkeye_2x2_Fan.png
- The Hawkeye equivalent of the Vanilla GSO Turbine Propeller
- Comes with a chiral pair!
- Same AP arrangement (the side ones are invisible)
- 840/550 thrust compared to the GSO variant's 600/400 thrust
- 3 mass compared to the GSO variant's 2 mass

Hawkeye Rhino F-3120 Prop, Hawkeye Rhino F-3120 Prop (Chiral-Reversed)
Hawkeye_4x4_Fan.png

- A new 4x4 Hawkeye Fan Rotor
- A bit finnicky to place, given there are only APs around the rim
- 3120/2080 force
- 7.0 mass

Hawkeye Caelun F-5100 Prop, Hawkeye Rhino Caelun F-5100 Prop (Chiral-Reversed)
Hawkeye_5x5_Fan.png

- A new 5x5 Hawkeye Fan Rotor
- Relatively easy to place
- 5100/3400 thrust
- 10.0 mass

Get them in the: Air Pack

Last edited:

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Jul 9, 2016
The October 24 Revolution Patch

General realignment of gimbal angles for all guns for unstable. Note: either use the pack for unstable, or stable, but not both - one of them will have wrong angles, because Payload changed how they're handled back again.

If you find yourself needing to make a change manually, locate the json for the problematic block, search for "GimbalAimer", and swap the values in the rotationLimits field [-<up>, <down>].

Changes:
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - fire rate normalized at 20 bombs/second
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - It may appear erratic, due to additional inaccuracy in the firing rate I added
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - The model has been updated to show a bomb in the bay
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - colliders have been fixed, though the icon has not been udpated to reflect the change
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - Seeking behavior was slightly improved
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - damage was nerfed to 400 damage per direct hit
- Hawkeye Freyr Bomb Bay - explosion damage nerfed to 80 damage over a radius of 4.
- Hawkeye Mk XII Avenger - removed excessive particle effects due to combat lag
- Helion Plasma Cannon - Added a trail particle effect, damage tweaked, explosive radius nerfed slightly
- Apollyon Heavy Plasma Cannon - Added a trail particle effect, damage tweaked, explosive radius nerfed slightly

Affected Packs:
- Air Pack
- Naval Pack
-
40k Pack
- SciFi Pack
- AA Pack

Last edited: