Something is missing in A-10 production.....please help......

Rag_Ao

Jan 4, 2021
I'm Japanese, so I'm using a translation to write this text.
I've spent my whole life building planes with mods, but the A-10 Warthog is the only one that I've tried to build many times and failed...
I'm waiting for someone to make a high power jet engine for the A-10.
In the meantime I will try again to build the A-10.

Ragias

1620200334607.png1620200494482.png

Reactions: mt418 and Jay Sans

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
I'm Japanese, so I'm using a translation to write this text.
I've spent my whole life building planes with mods, but the A-10 Warthog is the only one that I've tried to build many times and failed...
I'm waiting for someone to make a high power jet engine for the A-10.
In the meantime I will try again to build the A-10.

Ragias

View attachment 36038View attachment 36039
TAC's Turbulence engine would likely work for that.

Rag_Ao

Jan 4, 2021
Hmm... Black Labs Cascade Engines? You can also use Advanced Building to rescale blocks to the correct size.
I thought it was a very good idea, so I gave it a try.
But now I'm running out of power in my wings...
I'm going to cry... :[

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
I thought it was a very good idea, so I gave it a try.
But now I'm running out of power in my wings...
I'm going to cry... :[
Ah jeez... You can put more turbulence engines around the craft and shrink them to near invisibility. (Keep them somewhat visible so you can still modify position and scale.) Remember that you can manipulate position values as well to get the right thrust balance.

Reactions: Rag_Ao

Meffiere

Shady Alleyway Tech Salesman
Jul 15, 2020
You could always try and utilize advanced building to shape the plane into something more fitting. The building system in this game is not very friendly to recreating real life aircraft, so don't be discouraged if it doesn't look too accurate. If you didn't know, advanced building only shrinks the size of the block, no changes to performance whatsoever. That means you can give yourself all the thrust you need as long as you can mold it to look right. Do be warned however, building with advanced building can take a while. Best of luck to you.
Using Google Translate:
Google翻訳の使用:
いつでも高度な建物を利用して、飛行機をより適切なものに形作ることができます。 このゲームの構築システムは、実際の航空機を再現するのにあまり適していません。そのため、正確に見えなくても落胆しないでください。 ご存じない方もいらっしゃると思いますが、高度なビルドではブロックのサイズが縮小されるだけで、パフォーマンスはまったく変わりません。 つまり、正しく見えるように成形できる限り、必要なすべての推力を自分に与えることができます。 ただし、高度な建物での建物には時間がかかる場合がありますので、注意してください。 幸運を祈ります。 A10 Weaponized Adv.png

Reactions: mt418

Rag_Ao

Jan 4, 2021
You could always try and utilize advanced building to shape the plane into something more fitting. The building system in this game is not very friendly to recreating real life aircraft, so don't be discouraged if it doesn't look too accurate. If you didn't know, advanced building only shrinks the size of the block, no changes to performance whatsoever. That means you can give yourself all the thrust you need as long as you can mold it to look right. Do be warned however, building with advanced building can take a while. Best of luck to you.
Using Google Translate:
Google翻訳の使用:
いつでも高度な建物を利用して、飛行機をより適切なものに形作ることができます。 このゲームの構築システムは、実際の航空機を再現するのにあまり適していません。そのため、正確に見えなくても落胆しないでください。 ご存じない方もいらっしゃると思いますが、高度なビルドではブロックのサイズが縮小されるだけで、パフォーマンスはまったく変わりません。 つまり、正しく見えるように成形できる限り、必要なすべての推力を自分に与えることができます。 ただし、高度な建物での建物には時間がかかる場合がありますので、注意してください。 幸運を祈ります。 View attachment 36072
Thank you for even translating this:]
It looks like a little compromise is needed: ....
I'll use the image as a reference.
I'll do my best.
             ありがとう

• Love
Reactions: Meffiere and Cloud