Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Venture Conveyor Variants and Buff!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeoCorp Conveyor and Silo!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
After discovering all the different blocks in the game that have been removed, I was slightly disappointed to see some very specific ones not be in the game today. So here are some of the blocks I discovered that I think need to be returned.
First off, the Hawkeye landing gear wheel. Although one could claim that it's been replaced by the Venture one, Hawkeye only has vtol struts and no true landing gear wheel.
Second, the old Venture conveyors. This might seem illogical since they only have the special benefit of holding chunks at high speeds, but if they also had the perk of moving chunks 10-20% faster, than their use would be well warranted. Make the Venture conveyors useful by making them faster and return the other variants as well.
Finally, the GeoCorp Conveyor and Silo. Because Geocorp needs conveyors and silos. Why? Because their GeoCorp. I mean, why on Earth would Venture have conveyors and silos if GeoCorp doesn't? I makes no sense! Add these back. Plz!

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Second, the old Venture conveyors. This might seem illogical since they only have the special benefit of holding chunks at high speeds, but if they also had the perk of moving chunks 10-20% faster, than their use would be well warranted. Make the Venture conveyors useful by making them faster and return the other variants as well.
Finally, the GeoCorp Conveyor and Silo. Because Geocorp needs conveyors and silos. Why? Because their GeoCorp. I mean, why on Earth would Venture have conveyors and silos if GeoCorp doesn't? I makes no sense! Add these back. Plz!
When were these removed in the first place?

Reactions: Seth_Seth

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
When were these removed in the first place?
Because I am relatively new to the game, I don't actually know when or even IF they were removed and they could have never been implemented, I just discovered them in a Workshop post and they seemed like items that may have been in at some point in time.

Reactions: Seth_Seth

Wassaup

Apr 28, 2019
...Now, don't worry, I'm not here to bash your idea (again), I just want you to think about something:
This game has blocks with... questionable stats and design still in the game. Imagine how messed-up a block has to be for the devs to willingly remove them.
And, honestly, these block don't have any merit anyway. Venture has conveyors already and making them faster wouldn't do anything. The refineries and delivery cannons are the real bottle-necks in a production line. GeoCorp conveyors would have to be 2×2-based, which would be extremely complicated in a system. Even the current silos hold enough resources to tank ones frame-rate, so we don't need even bigger silos. And the landing wheel... well, okay, I actually want that one.

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Nov 11, 2017
a place no-one knows
I want to see the return of the old long-barreled HG1 Cannon but with a few changes on its design and damage output to rival the Gigaton and to have a proper tank cannon.