Some ideas

mr_frank666

Oct 10, 2016
1: partial shields
a partial shield that only covers on one side and uses less energy
For example in the shape of a slightly curved surface

2: Battery status indicator
a battery indicator for checking the battery status when all batteries are covered or hidden
(block that adds HUD element)

3: flares or anti air gun
an anti air gun (that aims and shoots automatically at missiles) to protect you from homing missiles,
For example something like the Phalanx CIWS anti missile gun. One of such guns could destroy one big missile or 2 little ones.

4: Something special at the origin of the coordinate system (0° longitude, 0° latitude)

5:autopilot
an autopilot that keeps the vehicle moving straight forward or towards the mission point (if available). it would be useful to modify or build on your car while driving.
the autopilot block could look like a computer or a cpu thing

6: anchor block
a block that anchor on the ground if you don't hit the move button so that your vehicle or plane doesn't roll away

7: nuclear battery
a more powerful battery, like as big as the geocorp one but with 10 times as much capacity. It could be a nuclear reactor and if it runs out of energy (or gets hit) it explodes destroying the whole vehicle.

8: gsp beacon
something like a gps beacon could be useful for the new AI so that you place it to your base and the car returns to it automatically

9:deflecting magnet
a magnet that deflects heavy projectiles and uses energy from the battery

10: a weapon that takes energy from the enemy and gives it to your tech

11: complete dark nights
one night out of 10 (or so) is completely dark so that you must use lights to see something

12: EMP zone
some areas where all your batteries lose their charge

13: zeppelin
a zeppelin or big balloons used to make floating gunships

14: better controls for rotors
more throttle with shift and less with ctrl (when in the air) so that you don't have to press shift all the time

15: high value resources
some resources given to you after fights that can only be sold and are worth a lot of money

16: mini missiles
something like a hwacha/mortar weapon that shoots loads of mini homing missiles

17: bigger Trading Stations
even bigger Trading Station (for example at the origin of the coordinate system) that sells resources and blocks faster and provides wireless charge of batteries

Last edited:

Zudakas

Oct 7, 2016
Just about anywhere in the U.S.
5:autopilot
an autopilot that keeps the vehicle moving straight forward or towards the mission point (if available). it would be useful to modify or build on your car while driving.
the autopilot block could look like a computer or a cpu thing
I would love an auto "run" button, use at your own risk.

6: anchor block
a block that anchor on the ground if you don't hit the move button so that your vehicle or plane doesn't roll away
I normally just find a 2x1 block and prop a tire up with it.

8: gsp beacon
something like a gps beacon could be useful for the new AI so that you place it to your base and the car returns to it automatically
This would be nice, an AI beacon, to base AI commands from (if that system gets implemented *crosses fingers*)

12: EMP zone
some areas where all your batteries lose their charge
This could be cool, a radiation biome...

14: better controls for rotors
more throttle with shift and less with ctrl (when in the air) so that you don't have to press shift all the time
I'd love to see individual or group analogue controls for thrusters (with controller support, yay :D)

16: mini missiles
something like a hwacha/mortar weapon that shoots loads of mini homing missiles
Hawkeye corp has seekers, just throw a few on your tech... it only takes a few ;)

Sorry to tear that apart... ;)

mr_frank666

Oct 10, 2016
Hawkeye corp has seekers, just throw a few on your tech... it only takes a few ;)
But something like 10 or more little missiles that fires one after another would be nice to see. I've imagined it like the mortar block but with missiles.

Zudakas

Oct 7, 2016
Just about anywhere in the U.S.
Swarm missles? They might add something like that in (I think it has been suggested before). Individually, I can't imagine they'd do much damage, but if you had 6-8 of them... it could get interesting ;)