SILVER FLEET SYSTEMS - LAND DIVISION, ANOTHER KINGDOM

HyperXNova20

<ROLEPLAY STARTS HERE>

Hello citizens of this planet! I am High Commander JimmyBlether of SILVER FLEET SYSTEMS, an intergalactic military, shipbuilding and trading organization.

View attachment 15757
We have noticed that multiple 'kingdoms' and a 'cult' have sprung up on this planet and are soon going to wage war. With the right amount of your so-called 'Block Bucks' you may purchase the vehicles from this catalogue (thread) to help you in your conquest. This catalogue (thread) will be constantly updated with new developments.

We also have came to the attention of that I, JimmyBlether, was apparently 'decapitated' by the member of the @saiwuntest cult, @Doctype, for not believing in the mighty @saiwuntest. This is an act of war against us. Orbital bombardment of the cult fortress will proceed soon unless an official apology is put forward.

No one else will be harmed.

<ROLEPLAY ENDS HERE>

This is both my tech posting thread and kingdom. Anyone can use my techs (no need to pay).
This thread will be updated fairly regularly and the idea of SFS (SILVER FLEET SYSTEMS) came from another one of my games, I wanted to expand it (it is brand new).

Also, all these kingdoms will probably go into full scale war when multiplayer is released so prepare!
View attachment 15992
Credit to @Exund for the pic above. Thread here.

Status with other kingdoms (credit to @Lord_Chaos for this):
Lemon Kingdom: Allied, I'm a lemon.

Kiwi Kingdom: ??????

TAC: I would say allies

ChaOS: Neutral (to everyone)

The Duck Republic: Allied

UESO: Allied

@saiwuntest Cult: ???????

Kebab: Relations= ????????

TGAF: ?????? Probably dead.

Juicer: ?????? Hmm...

IFTTES: Technically allies, I am the SFS rep to them.

Soviet Union: neutral
can I join this kingdom

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I made another heli:
View attachment 24120
This thing is actually really good, if you don't get missiled…

Sit above a tech and spacebar it to death. Also, tap shift to sort of hover.

SFS WILL HAVE HELIS FOR DAYS!!!!
i can't tell if the game's being stupid or if you accidentally managed to have it called in game "My First Tech" but be in the position of it's file name

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Ok. Also, I've been thinking about my SFS background. So here it is: (the name i use is completely made up, it is nothing like my real name, and the last name is based off a cool sounding WIFI password [LOL!])

My name is Kaidan 'JimmyBlether' Hydaxiar. I was born on Kepler 452b, 1,402 light years from our earth. I joined SFS at a pretty young age and rose to the rank of Supreme Admiral at the age of 39.5 Earth years. Technically, I would be younger in Kepler 452b's years, due to the fact that they are longer. Also, the fact that the planet has higher gravity, my ships (the Armageddon and a few others) also have a higher gravity setting too and this helps slow down enemy boarding crews. More to come.
Ok. My continuation of my back story:

A few years later, I became the leader of SFS (yeah, in this Im over 40 in this). I earned the ARMAGEDDON and have lead the corporation for many years afterwards. I have taken part in many wars and engagements, including the Kiwi wars and more serious ones. Only a few times has the HQ been attacked and every time it has survived. Thankyou for reading my profile.
we ned a dedicated post for SFS lore

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
I went ahead and made a pair of helicopters:
View attachment 24118
Cargo helicopter that carries 12 geocorp blocks.
Galactic Cargoship.png
i make it faster
i make it stronger
i make it smaller
i make moar storage
i make it better
i make it GO INTO SPACE AND THE ONLY WAY TO STAP IT IS WITH SHIFT