• Noooooo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sigil

Can you hear it?
Oct 18, 2021
Over Here
Greetings fellow Prospector, welcome to my Block Pack! ;D

Here is where I will be uploading my custom blocks (and maybe skins!) so you can use them in game as well!
These blocks will start off as unofficial, meaning that you must have TTMM (Terratech's Mod Manager) and a mod inside it, the Block Injector mod.
If needed, further instruction can be found on other threads.

I'm fairly active on the Official TT Discord and talk about my creations there before they get released!
Please keep personal posts to a minimum, thank you!

Dropbox!
Final Products
WIPs?

(Though nothing is here now I promise, there will be blocks here in the close future!)

Last edited:

Sigil

Can you hear it?
Oct 18, 2021
Over Here
Hawkeye 3-Way Inside Corner Edge Block
(My first ever Custom block! ;D)

example1.pngexample2.png

- Doctor. S. Black is here today to provide you with the 3-way inside corner block! It's purpose to expand the coverage of the Edge Armor Series even more. As seen above, this block fits seamlessly into the Edge Armor series, all the while providing a 3-way connection to the neighboring blocks.

I hope to see Payload eventually implement this block into vanilla Terratech, and if that ever miraculously happens, this would be removed as everyone could then enjoy it!

My goal for this series is to fill in the missing 3-way connectors. Better Future's will come next!

- - - - -

To get this block into your game, follow the steps provided on the first post. I hope you enjoy! ;D

* There are some minor issues to the block's icon and I hope to get that fixed shortly.

Last edited:

Sigil

Can you hear it?
Oct 18, 2021
Over Here
Better Future Stream 3-Way Internal Corner Block

l'.pngYEAAAAAHH.png

- Greetings Prospector! The Better Future Stream 3-Way Internal Corner Block has been released and brings us one step closer to finishing off the Collection! We hope this block may satisfy all your aesthetic needs by filling in every gap and leaving no corner untouched. With attach points on all sides the Better Future Stream 3-Way Internal Corner Block is very accessible, perfecting
your tech with ease.

I hope to see Payload eventually implement this block into vanilla Terratech, and if that ever miraculously happens, this would be removed as everyone could then enjoy it!

Although Better Future's connector is now finished, my work with this corp is not finished!

- - - - -

To get this block into your game, follow the steps provided on the first post. I hope you enjoy! ;

Last edited: