Seth's blocks but it features DarkLight

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Okay since i apparently got random spurts of burnout now i'm just throwing out the complete ones now, baser and compacto
20200904161255_1.jpg
Compacto collector can hold 8 resources in a more compact space than the BF one and has slightly more HP than the brudger 2 at the cost of weight and size.. as its 2 cells and not 1
Baser is basically a modified Arcis into an actual gun (or is Arcis a modified Baser?) that has HE Repeater Rifle levels of looking about, attempting to dislocate itself and dealing 900 DPS, however weight is high, HP is decent and it has o n e AP instead of 5

at least it has actual range lol
next up is the last brudger slopes, a gyro and a knockoff megaton.. after that i'm not sure, most likely the Ieus Rollers (probs gonna redesign the large one agAIN-) idk

DLBaser.png
this gun is my favorite one so far
DLComptactCollect.png

Seems that Arcis's vertical gimbaling broke and i'm not sure why..

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
DarkLight has alt skins, sorta! You can't have more than one on but it still works

DLSkins.png
From left to right, top to bottom: normal, Crimson, Abyss, Twilight, Moss, Golden Armada, Galaxius, Raven.
20200924211930_1.jpg
Updated skins, bottom row is Moss, Twilight, Abyss and Crimson

Usage of these have two ways, the simple one (but you can only have one active): simply rename the set you want active to "DarkLight#.png" (# is the number it is) and all other skins as they are (OG for normal) and restart/start up TT and you'll have a different active skin for DL. (there's no way to do it ingame simply from what i can tell, better than nothing tho.)

The complex one is doing the first part of simple (file renaming) then just making and removing an edit from any active DL .json and saving, then alt+shift+b (though much more efficient then reboot the game and waiting forever for it to load.)

(Crimson, Abyss, Twilight, and Moss don't use unique 2s and uses CATS instead, GA, GX and Raven do)

have fun lol

Last edited:

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
DarkLight has alt skins, sorta! You can't have more than one on but it still works

View attachment 34681
From left to right, top to bottom: normal, Crimson, Abyss, Twilight, Moss, Golden Armada, Galaxius, Raven.

Usage of these have two ways, the simple one (but you can only have one active): simply rename the set you want active to "DarkLight#.png" (# is the number it is) and all other skins as they are (OG for normal) and restart/start up TT and you'll have a different active skin for DL. (there's no way to do it ingame simply from what i can tell, better than nothing tho.)

The complex one is doing the first part of simple (file renaming) then just making and removing an edit from any active DL .json and saving, then alt+shift+b (though much more efficient then reboot the game and waiting forever for it to load.)

(Crimson, Abyss, Twilight, and Moss don't use unique 2s and uses the normal one, GA, GX and Raven do)

have fun lol
d r o n n o i s e s

Reactions: Skihiley

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Update to the alt textures: the basic edit ones (Crimson, Abyss, Twilight and Moss) were updated heavily (including a 2.png for them), this file is DarkLight2CATS.png
20200924210353_1.jpg

May I ask what software you use to do textures, Seth?
Photofiltre7, was introduced to it by @Rafs

d r o n n o i s e s
hmmm

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
20201022194619_1.jpg

original corp stuff, but not DL
welcome to the beginning of Galaxius

i forgot to get this out for awhile-
It's more like an inbetween of BF (lightweight sorta) and DL (stronk sorta) while being a rival of DL since um, space police (also not as expensive). also with space police is more personalized block descriptions i suppose
i should get the DL booster out relatively soon and after that idk what's next

dropbox link should be on op in a second

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Now here's something VERY exciting for me
first off for the fuel barrel, i think something went wrong since the collider in blender doesn't cover APs yet APs are affected..
second off, something i'm actually really excited about myself
DarkLight Klos Small HoverEngine
DLKlosSmall.png
It's a motion blocks floater, a pretty heccin' stronk one for its size i think but it should be good
combining this with the DL hover and it's already feasible for DL airships holy hecc
20201024171229_1.jpg