Seth's Blender Animations and such

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
helo, I'm trying out blender animation stuff (mainly tt related but may eventually try things not exactly TT related) because why not.
i'll generally drop anything blender related i have to drop, here.
Here's a thing featuring two rotating turrets and a rotating sphere (that prism laser is so smooth for some reason.)

The quality seems to have dropped significantly, i'll attempt to figure out why the heck that happens (though it makes the file size for this one not even 500kb.)

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
2020-08-16 19_15_00-Window.png
Something more complex than a box, the Neia's models since people generally want more guns and technically not my third or fourth model due to secondary corp blocks, and the BF one face blocks.
Attempted a sorta knockoff "bricking" style (series of basic shapes to more complex shapes) as this needed multiple models anyways and i gave one basic shape per part.
Thing's 3 long, 2 wide and high, a knockoff Megaton I'd suppose as it has the same APs as it but longer.
I don't understand what i'm being reminded of by this gun, i'm assuming the heavy/superheavy tanks from Tank Chess and its Fun Set expansion from the chunky yet powerful feeling shape of it.

I'll use the Megaton as the .json base as it fits this the most (and i can use the projectile while i don't have custom projectiles for cannons.)

Last edited:

Skihiley

Trying to make NOVA bloccs a thing...
May 8, 2020
View attachment 33821
Something more complex than a box, the Neia's models since people generally want more guns and technically not my third model due to secondary corp blocks, and the BF one face blocks.
Attempted a sorta knockoff "bricking" style (series of basic shapes to more complex shapes) as this needed multiple models anyways and i gave one basic shape per part.
Thing's 3 long, 2 wide and high, a knockoff Megaton I'd suppose as it has the same APs as it but longer.
I don't understand what i'm being reminded of by this gun, i'm assuming the heavy/superheavy tanks from Tank Chess and its Fun Set expansion from the chunky yet powerful feeling shape of it.

I'll use the Megaton as the .json base as it fits this the most (and i can use the projectile while i don't have custom projectiles for cannons.)
ooh thats the coffin you were making on discord

Reactions: Seth_Seth