Seth's Armada

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Quad Deployer
Burning Eagle
Scorpion Drone
Firebug (yes i know dis one flies but it's part of ground tech)
The Spider AI
Pewpew Drone
plz tell meh if something messed up

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
ack

it's been almost a month since i've existed on this thread

uh
i'm trying to do stuff

there will be boats

uh

@JimmyBlether you did say that there was a unused factory, uh, can we try to use it?

(also how does other guys like, idk the lemons get so many resources rlly fast?)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
ack
(also how does other guys like, idk the lemons get so many resources rlly fast?)

Hello, based on the Techs that we have (since I'm the one looking at every Tech you guys post in the Lemon thread), I can explain why:
  1. A good portion of Lemon Kingdom Techs double as harvesters - when not in combat, they can harvest while on patrol, in addition to dedicated harvesters.
  2. We have mobile bases (Landships) that can process any resource on-site while guarding a mining area.
  3. We invest in cargo vehicles to carry resources and Techs where needed. Logistics is key to a strong resource economy.
The SFS could do the same, if not better since you're more space-focused.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Hello, based on the Techs that we have (since I'm the one looking at every Tech you guys post in the Lemon thread), I can explain why:
  1. A good portion of Lemon Kingdom Techs double as harvesters - when not in combat, they can harvest while on patrol, in addition to dedicated harvesters.
  2. We have mobile bases (Landships) that can process any resource on-site while guarding a mining area.
  3. We invest in cargo vehicles to carry resources and Techs where needed. Logistics is key to a strong resource economy.
yes
i'll notify @JimmyBlether of this

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes.

We really should get to work with starship blueprints.

(I'm sorry I've not done too much lately, cant seem to find the time or I have forgotten by the time).

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms

i found a way to control if the hoverbug is active or not with the new hovers
(and Astra now wants to buy dis technology .-.)
Yes the Duck Republic is most interested in this new technology!
All engineering corps of the Duck Republic want to try out using this to make more intelligent battle airships. We are willing to pay handsomely for a model which we can examine and use to build new prototypes on. Based on the pictures alone the engineers at AstralAviansInc have already been able to reverse engineer an incredibly crude mock-up that instantly sent the test subject into space, so that's a big oof.

The DUCK REPUBLIC wishes to purchase/earn
1 License to use Controlled Hoverbug Technology
from Silver Fleet Systems.
for BB(name your price.)

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com