Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Bomb Corer.png

Bomb Corer, a bomber

Hawkeye A5345.png

Hawkeye A5345, a Light/Medium Tank with compact recharging, AI support, and made in campaign

Overlord Landship.png

My new main in campaign (also made there), Overlord Landship, since this is a main, it's been updated a bit since I put it on Community Core ShowCase #3, can be anchored but is useful to move the anchor under it to move better, put it back to be able to anchor (with build beam and on flat terrain idk why it only likes that), AI support and recharging (anchor)

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
i hit the character limit, find it here

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Zarnox

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
a little tweak on the wheel/anchor, you'll still have to remove the anchor and/or the block that allows the anchor to reach ground
Overlord Landship.png

and a R&D save containing almost every tech I've made
however since dat area lags, the save is currently at the NewTecha area (there's newtecha stuff at the lag area as well), there's little pole techs to easily get to the two areas.

Attachments

Zeena

Jan 30, 2017
lagtastic!

a little tweak on the wheel/anchor, you'll still have to remove the anchor and/or the block that allows the anchor to reach ground
View attachment 22757

and a R&D save containing almost every tech I've made
however since dat area lags, the save is currently at the NewTecha area (there's newtecha stuff at the lag area as well), there's little pole techs to easily get to the two areas.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com