Seth's Armada

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Hey, the Armada save has been updated, be sure to update the save if you have it.

I'll be trying to get the whole The Spider mess over with soon, so be sure to look forward to that too
also i don't think the armada's going back into RP unless even the armada is able to see The Grid

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
So uhh... we were about to do a search for The Spider but uh 2019-02-10 18_32_54-TerraTech.png

Turns out they found us first, and pretty damaged at that
And they're at the Armada now 20190210203303_1.jpg

Sadly due to blueprints we'll only be able to repair The Spider and the VEN drone

On another note: I've noticed that my techs have been acting...smarter, I haven't modified the AIs in the techs at all, To be fair the Venture Mega Radar has been acting up too, i didn't send off our Hawkeye A5345 either.

stickman_king_28

insert joke here
venture mega radar..? VENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADAR

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Am I missing something here? Is the venture radar detection range bigger?
It is, but it seems like it's going rogue

venture mega radar..? VENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADARVENTUREMEGARADAR
ohno