Semi Massive Tech WITH both Foreman Cab and Overlord Cab

tymur999

Sadly I dont know how to post a picture to show my tech but if somebody tells me how to ill post it. My Tech has BOTH Geocorp Foreman Cab AND Geocorp Overlord Cab Im not kidding. But if someone tells me how to post a pic ill post the pic so everybody can see.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Sadly I dont know how to post a picture to show my tech but if somebody tells me how to ill post it. My Tech has BOTH Geocorp Foreman Cab AND Geocorp Overlord Cab Im not kidding. But if someone tells me how to post a pic ill post the pic so everybody can see.
Hello

What you need to do is first save a snapshot of your tech with the little camera button on the screen. Top left corner in the main game or bottom left in the R&D area. Then you need to upload the snapshot as or with a post. The snapshots are found in the game install directory. Just right click on the TT shortcut and select open file location. All your snapshots should be right there. Do not alter the snapshot in any way or no one else will be able to try your tech using that snapshot.

Hope it helps
Any questions just ask someone will have an answer

Have a good one

Azirahael

press F10.
Go to 'Screens' folder in TT folder to get the screen.

Press 'upload a file' or the pic icon when posting.
post.