Scrap Magnet Feedback

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Why Scrap Magnets still sit in EXP: Check Community Core, presentation of Scrap Core.

Quoting Kris: "*laugh* That's why it's still in EXP..."
Eh, I think the actually did better there than they usually do. The flat faces helped the blocks stick.

The blown up tech is the mortar explosion's fault, not the scrap magnet. The magnets can easily attached away from the guns to prevent that from happening.

Reactions: BroBane

BroBane

Sep 24, 2015
The scrap magnet has very little capacity. the large one only held 5 blocks, and it needs to be touching it to receive it. by blocks i mean 1x1x1 color blocks.

Gameslinx

Oct 19, 2015
A cab, stranded in deep space
The scrap magnet needs a bigger range. I have so many random blocks strewn everywhere, and to use the SCU it would take so long to clear it all. I would like to be able to use a large scrap magnet with a 10 block radius to go around collecting all these lag-inducing blocks.

BroBane

Sep 24, 2015
the thing is, using receives to collect blocks is very laggy. would be better if there was no animation.

TRYNNUN

Jul 24, 2016
Earth
Hi, Jamie.

From that suckers size and expectation I had just from seeing it for the first time, I would have thought that thing should have been at least twice the grab radius as the Black Hole, but it doesn't seem to pick anything up unless it makes contact with it for me.

The clutter in my campaign is getting pretty insane, I need a more reliable heavy duty sweeper to clean it all up... Please don't resort to making parts magically disappear though ;)

Reactions: Gameslinx