Savegame with all the blocks, even the new ones.

Azirahael

So, i've posted before, saying that i think there's a bug, because sofar to my knowledge ZERO people have found the new batteries and generator.

Now obviously you guys are busy.

But could you spend 10 mins to start a game, unlock the blocks, save and post it please?

That way we can actually test the new parts and tell you if they're balanced/good/crap/etc.

It would be handy as a stopgap until the dispensers are fixed/we get the new block acquisition system.

Even if all you do is unlock the cabs, new battery, and the new generator. the rest we know we can salvage.

Please?

Pretty please?

To persuade you, here is a 40k Chibi pic i found:

Azirahael

Seriously, i've unlocked all the blocks, and my game is slowly becoming more buggy.

I doubt you're gonna have the new acquisition method sorted by monday.
I don't mind starting a fresh game, but i don't want to have my game screwed by having the block dispensers refuse to give stuff out.

So, can we please have this come monday?

Azirahael

There's no point.

I have all the blocks except the new ones.

And the save game i have has accumulated so many bugs, sunken bases and vanished units it's not funny.

This thread is essentially a request for the Devs to unlock the new blocks/cabs and give us a nice clean start.

Maybe on monday (Tues for us) we'll encounter units with the new blocks.

but, given that there are already some in the population, and that ZERO people have posted having them, i think there's a bug selecting against units with the new Gen/Battery.

Basically, i want to sidestep the scenario where the devs give assurances that 'they're out there' only to discover later that they aren't.

Plus an unlocked start save is a good stress-free place to start if things have gone horribly wrong.

so if you have some better way to ask them nicely to do it, other than this thread (and the other one that mentions this idea) please, make it happen.

Dellamorte

You asked for iP.P.P.S. I have reports that this save only works if you have the R&D DLC I will try to do a version for the rest of you very soon.t so you got it ;) , I used a little magic and here is a save set at the start of the game with EVERY BLOCK in game at the moment this includes the EXP battery and generator. As a bonus I also unlocked the GSO large silo for you guys too :) .

OK before you ask yes this is a hacked save and no I will not tell you how to do it. If you have any saves that you have lost an important (scrapper or fabricator) block before you found it in game and ask nice I may add it to your list of discovered blocks for you :) . You will need to have the shop block as I have yet to work out how to add blocks into a save properly, my first few attempts have only broken the game but I am sure soon enough I will be able to do this too.

P.S. This save also has 10,000,000 BB so have fun .
P.P.S. My other saves are legit so I do not feel so bad about doing this as there are already saves out there much like this that are for real.
P.P.P.S. If you do not have the R&D DLC . download the one for that version. There may also be problems if you do not have the year one DLC, please let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
The save I got from Azirahael didn't have all the lights unlocked in the known items but everything else looked like it was there. I didn't try it in game but I did not see the entries for these in the files.

The new lights are the only thing I need for my everything unlocked save.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
You asked for iP.P.P.S. I have reports that this save only works if you have the R&D DLC I will try to do a version for the rest of you very soon.t so you got it ;) , I used a little magic and here is a save set at the start of the game with EVERY BLOCK in game at the moment this includes the EXP battery and generator. As a bonus I also unlocked the GSO large silo for you guys too :) .

OK before you ask yes this is a hacked save and no I will not tell you how to do it. If you have any saves that you have lost an important (scrapper or fabricator) block before you found it in game and ask nice I may add it to your list of discovered blocks for you :) . You will need to have the shop block as I have yet to work out how to add blocks into a save properly, my first few attempts have only broken the game but I am sure soon enough I will be able to do this too.

P.P.S. My other saves are legit so I do not feel so bad about doing this as there are already saves out there much like this that are for real.
P.P.P.S. If you do not have the R&D DLC . download the one for that version. There may also be problems if you do not have the year one DLC, please let me know.
Does this have the lights in it or is it basically the same as the file that I sent you. I have some of the lights already I just need the last few to complete my version.

I did not see them in there or am I missing something?

Have a good one

Entropy

I tried this save out to test some of my R&D techs, but there are a couple issues:
No lights or some of the new parts
For some reason there's a big FPS drop,
And it has the outdated Guardians.

Azirahael

Dellamorte. i put the hack inside my saves. but i booted my game and i caouldn't find the save. so wtf is going on?

Last edited:

Dellamorte

These saves are from a very old version of the game and will no longer work. If you look around you should find updated versions, I think Pink Kitty posted one the other day.

i have no idea how to get this to my save plz reply with help

P

Pink Kitty

Hi Pink kitty I like your guide to edit saves.
I was editing myself a year ago or so (v0.7.8), I found that the block inventory could be set to infinite with some number -1 or (-/+ really big number)
I don't remember. I just wanted to put it out since I see nowhere being mentioned.
a year has passed in this thread. what are you'all guys working on? like terratech or anything else.. anything cool?:D