Save presets constructions ?

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by PINHATT, May 26, 2018.

1. PINHATT

PINHATT Member

Hi guys, I'm playing Campaign mode a short time ago and a question came to me. Sometimes I need to create a faster "car" for challenges, and sometimes I want / need to create something fitter for combat and / or farm.
    My question is:
    I have how to create presets for multiple vehicles to load when needed? Instead of having to dismantle and rebuild everything; Which keys to tighten?
    Can this be applied to factories and small fixed buildings?

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  2. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

I will assume that by now, you have the trading station SCU unlocked.

To save a tech snapshot (or preset as you refer to), you can make the tech and press the small camera button on the bottom left. That will save the tech and you can load it into the game world by using the Load Tech button on the middle left of the screen.

You can save and load any sort of tech, be it a giant tank, plane, factory, base or whatever.

I am unsure as to what you mean by this:

PINHATT and ZeroGravitas like this.
  3. TheSpaceMan

TheSpaceMan Mammoth walker

You can save/snapshot everything with a cab. You can then right click and select sending to scu. Later, you can use the load tech button at the left. Make sure you have all blocks needed (in your inventory) and arent near enemies.

PINHATT and ZeroGravitas like this.
  4. PINHATT

PINHATT Member

Many thanks guys, when I saw the button I thought it was to capture the screen and share in the steam, so I did not even press.

I think they could make this button more intuitive or at least show how it works early in the game.

5. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Living in my pizza boxes because mom kicked me out

yes, true. they could also explain a few more things, like why my parents abandoned me as a child on a street in london

6. Khaine

Khaine Member

They spotted a celestian deposit nearby and.. well.. priorities :)

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.