Save file with all the new blocks.

Ink fill

Jan 10, 2016
Russia
twitter.com
Can you give us save file with all the blocks available? Or at least with those, that can't be crafted, and need to be discovered.
Because there is no way to test newly added blocks in main game.

It's a pain to find even half of them. And with latest update (0.5.22) with lots of new venture blocks it's now impossible to find them all. I already tried to search for several hours on a plane with EXP resource radar(finding one is very rare occasion by itself) and had nothing.

I personally would be glad to make some bug reports or feedback to help with debugging new blocks, but i simply can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedRhino

Ink fill

Jan 10, 2016
Russia
twitter.com
@Ink fill
You could try this one and see if you like it. You may have to fight until you max out you licence. Can't remember when I saved.

@WastedRhino you should be able to build to your hearts content in the main game with this save.

Hope it helps

Have a good one
Thanks a lot, man. It work great. Now i can finaly test my tech in main game!
Btw. If it's not a secret. How did you make this save file? Is' it cheat engine?

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I used to use a JSON editor but then things changed and now I just use 7-zip to edit the save.

Hope it helps

Have a good one

StyxAnnihilator

Dec 1, 2015
Norway, Oslo.
@reaperx1 Thanks, already have and used the newest one. But 7-zip have options to set what editor and/or viewer to use, or if none then use OS default text editor. Notepad seems not the right one to use ...

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Not sure when this was last posted on since the dates are broken, but I used Notepad++ to edit. All that is really needed is an unzipper that supports gzip compression (winrar or win7 are fine), Notepad++ or some other text editor that doesn't result in huge lines, and gzip to zip it when you are done.

There are also saves on the steam forums from Azirahael. I used his and reapers to crop together a more up-to-date one. 0.6.0.1 messed that up, but that can be changed later.

StyxAnnihilator

Dec 1, 2015
Norway, Oslo.
Maybe a month or so ago. Right, already have those programs and more.

Thanks, right now several changes and issues, so I wait for a more complete build before messing around.