Roaming for hours ?

Herbertk

Oct 30, 2015
OK not hours but I have been playing for 2 hours and have not found all the stuff for my base IE deliver canon... what am I doing wrong is everything supposed to be in the initial green biome ?

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
you should BUY the stationary delivery cannon at the trading post after you defeat the trader troll that you get at 1500 points of killing the lesser enemys

Reactions: VC_Wolffe

Herbertk

Oct 30, 2015
you should BUY the stationary delivery cannon at the trading post after you defeat the trader troll that you get at 1500 points of killing the lesser enemys
I havent gotten the trader post... roamed around looking for more enemies none seem to appear ... I got the Radar / Battery / shield / healing bubble / solar stuff and that is it...

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Is there hud stuff in the top left corner? If not, your save is bugged, and you should start a new one.

This current version happens to be a bit buggy when it comes to starting a world.

Herbertk

Oct 30, 2015
Is there hud stuff in the top left corner? If not, your save is bugged, and you should start a new one.

This current version happens to be a bit buggy when it comes to starting a world.
Restarted twice will retry once more... seems I chose a bad version to start on haha

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Restarted twice will retry once more... seems I chose a bad version to start on haha
Well, that's early access for you. I haven't had much trouble with it, but I guess I am just lucky. Progression is the one thing they seem to be focusing on, so I'm sure that these bugs will be fixed pretty soon. I believe they are doing some things for Halloween too, so a fix might be just around the corner. If not Halloween, than probably next week or the week after. Updates for this game are pretty frequent.

IGetPwnedOften

Nov 1, 2015
I just bought the game and I'm having a similar problem - I started the game (I had the HUD), wandered around and nothing happened. I started a new game thinking something may be broken and initially had no HUD but the tutorial started. I collected a variety of pieces from the craters, solar generator, shield bubble (x2) and so on, but then nothing happened.

I quit out and loaded the save and noticed the HUD had appeared. I also got a message telling me to fire my weapons, which I did, and a small mob appeared which I dispatched. After this, nothing happened again. Now, every time I load that save, I get a message telling me to fire my weapons and the mob appears, after which nothing happens.

Also, it seems to be permanently night, but I assumed that was part of the Halloween thing as there are little ghosts floating around.

Here's the logfile if it helps:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtlm9zwtdcg0yml/output_log.txt?dl=0