RFA — Discussion

Green Theem

Apr 8, 2020
So... I have been thinking this morning...of a second Corp and and I haven’t even gotten my first one started. Now I first need to get my computer issues sorted out since it’s kinda not letting me log on at all, but when that’s done, the Corp theme I was thinking:
Castles
Yes I know Lemon Kingdom, the same kingdom I revere the most and am even referenced in as “Sir Laectus the Tart”, but I am thinking of this:
Myconite is NOT modular, but organic.
Castle pieces can be modularized when designing new blocks, and perhaps I could even design it to compliment Lemon Kingdom blocks
What kind of “Castles” would I be making?
Well a long while back I have greatly enjoyed many hours of study time designing
*EVIL* ones!
Spiky battlements
Super weapons
Tools that destroy enemies in clever but quite...er...undesirable ways.
Although neither of the two corps I’m designing are to ever reflect on my own actual moral alignment, I do enjoy designing antagonistic lairs as much as I like supporting and thinking up protagonist characters!

Features:
Designed with cab exploration in mind, tech-on-Tech exploration, but over all: durable blocks with sinisterly strong aesthetic.
Color scheme: could be Hawkeye...could be GeoCorp! Who knows (I sure don’t yet)!
Special features: resistant to bullets and energy, but flames and ramming will take those blocks down soon enough.
Will feature unique melee weaponry designed to terrify the enemy before they even think of messing with your abominable doom lair.
Ranged weapons will be energy based, may require power to use. Think Doofenshmertz (forgot how to spell) but he suddenly becomes a Lich. Energy weapons are magical in design and effects, and may take me a while to actually make, likely will need help with the creation of them, but otherwise, it is nonetheless planned to be a very fun corporation that I’m thinking of starting before Myconite, or started alongside Mycon.
Edit: The name will NOT be Bringers of the Night

It will now be called Regnum Ferro Armatus (RFA):
“The Kingdom of Steel Thorns”

Last edited:

Green Theem

Apr 8, 2020
New name change, as I feel it might hunt to the aesthetics, plus, easier acronym to remember In my opinion