This is a nice thread to view creations.

• I disagree with the above statement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree with the above statement, instead agreeing with the original statement.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
Btw I really like the design of the plane and the placement of the BF lasers on the engine intakes. :) Looks awesome!
I felt a little smart when I did the thing with the lasers. I like it a lot too because I was thinking about a way to make the engines look big and shroud some shield and repair bubbles, and then I realized I could also use the corner pieces for lasers. It isn't perfect but I like its smooth transition a lot too.

It's definitely not a new idea though, I've seen lots of other people do it :)

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
Pretty sleek design across techs as well.
Thanks. I was trying a battle-boat design with some linear engines that hovered but scrapped it because there weren't appropriate blocks to extend the shape of the hull smoothly and it was an absolute frustration. I may return to that project now since I've learned a lot from building the plane and I've stopped being a perfectionist and resigned myself to the fact that BF techs won't be perfectly shiny, smooth, and curved.

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
Hello everyone! As my battery is about to die from working on my laptop and not at my desk to build more TT creations, I will be posting what I have in terms of Techs right now. The one I have currently is a modified version of the Valkyrie AAA that ZeroGravitas designed. I was displeased by the way that the tech was powered with and sold unrefined chunks which was really unacceptable to me. I redesigned the tech to take refined chunks, but this forced me to change a few bits here and there to get it to fly instead of bounce up and down like some sort of sad rolling ball.

I added thrusters as well. Unfortunately, the Tech generally likes to nose down, so it might be a little difficult to fly. However, flying can cover long distances, so you should be safe as long as you spot a grassland in time (mow through some trees, and you'll be charged with battery).

This tech is more Campaign-focused as I wanted to have a fleet of something cheap that could also fly and the airships I normally use were severely broken around 1.0 and Dire Wolf, the airship I was working towards. was still pretty stable but didn't hover well either. I'm more using this for personal use so I don't expect everyone to absolutely love it.

ZG Valkyrie AAA Hvy.png

Have fun sliding around! There are also thrusters to help you out.

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
Sneak Peek at a floating crafting base:

20190211174833_1.jpg

"They all float..."

If you want this tech in your world as soon as I can produce a final version, please don't stock up on GSO Megaton Cannons. I will be using a lot fewer of those. Instead, start buying up and crafting BF Linear Engines, BF Solar Panels, BF Faired One Blocks, and buy EXP Horizon Gyros and Platforms from every Trading Station possible. And don't forget GeoCorp Batteries.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Sneak Peek at a floating crafting base:

View attachment 26033

"They all float..."

If you want this tech in your world as soon as I can produce a final version, please don't stock up on GSO Megaton Cannons. I will be using a lot fewer of those. Instead, start buying up and crafting BF Linear Engines, BF Solar Panels, BF Faired One Blocks, and buy EXP Horizon Gyros and Platforms from every Trading Station possible. And don't forget GeoCorp Batteries.
nice