Reticule Research Enemy Population Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

burger1113

Jan 3, 2015
RR Leviosa.png
Here is one that might somewhat suit the criteria. It can strafe with the mecanum wheels, and maneuver itself in its own gravity field with hidden adjusters and gyros.

Last edited:

GreatGatherer

Aug 29, 2020
Here are two techs I made:
The astro, a gimmick tech focused around hitting enemies with zero point, and then hitting them from weak points using talon lasers and better future lasers, and the Kablimp, a hover tech made to look like a blimp using a combo of GSO and RR, focused on the use of hive missiles and sticky bombs.

Attachments

Reactions: Aardvark123

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Sep 9, 2017
Tír na nÓg
May I ask at what stage in gameplay Reticule Research enemies are first encountered? I only ask just to get an idea of what difficulty to aim for, and what kinds of other corp blocks should use; I wouldn't want any submission of mine to advanced beyond its worth just because of e.g. Better Future grade 3 structure blocks. Also - do the Reticule Research grades mean anything? Will a tech with a RR grade 3 block be considered more 'late-game' than one with only grade 1 blocks? I ask that for similar reasons...

All these submissions are looking great! Keep up the good work!

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Sep 9, 2017
Tír na nÓg
I present: EXP Escapee MCV

"It looks like someone stole the experimental concept car from Reticule Research and strapped some stolen weaponry to it. Probably shouldn't have been testing both of those in the same facility..."

The EXPerimental Escapee MultiCorporationVehicle is a heavyweight Reticule Research grade 1 tech, designed for brawling and withstanding brief but harsh assault, with redundant cabs and wheels just to be a goshdarn heckin nuisance. In its testing, it was able to withstand all of the enemies the RnD arena provided for at least ten seconds without major damage/loss of power, and then frequently went on to win the fight. It uses lots of shorter range weapons with its primary armament being talon lasers.

Corporation requirements:
  • GSO Grade 4
  • Venture Grade 2
  • Reticule Research Grade 1
Cost:
685,500 BB

Mobility:
Pretty good! Not fast, but a little bit more than just a rolling brick with quick turning and acceptable mountain climbing ability.
Armament
  • 5x Reticule Research Talon Laser
  • 2x Venture Cluster Missile Launcher
  • 5x GSO Shombat Cotgun
  • 10x GSO 3£ Cannon
  • 1x Reticule Research Sonic Blaster
(Snapshot in appended files.)

Also it's good to be back in TerraTech :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Feb 23, 2018
Scotland
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
May I ask at what stage in gameplay Reticule Research enemies are first encountered? I only ask just to get an idea of what difficulty to aim for, and what kinds of other corp blocks should use; I wouldn't want any submission of mine to advanced beyond its worth just because of e.g. Better Future grade 3 structure blocks. Also - do the Reticule Research grades mean anything? Will a tech with a RR grade 3 block be considered more 'late-game' than one with only grade 1 blocks? I ask that for similar reasons...
As far as I know, Reticule Research requiries GSO grade 5. I don't know if any other corporations or licenses are needed, but people will probably have completed GeoCorp and Venture, possibly Hawkeye, and have at least unlocked Better Future by the time they get Reticule Research.

Reactions: Seth_Seth

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
I know what I am about to post will not be accepted as it is a anti grav flier but it might be useful in the future.

snapshot

RR floater.png

steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2214814420

Why I am submitting, Anti grav techs do work in AI hands, even if they don't go down. Would be nice to have a few enemy ones and this is a submission for that. Though I know it doesn't work for the current submissions and will be rejected I can hope it gets some light later.

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Plasma spider M4

snapshot
Plasma spider m4.png

steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2214870337

snapshot of an updated version as I Was told to give it range, though personally I like the one that has just the mortar and plassma this one has BMB and missile pods as well.
20200830171502_1.jpg
20200830171513_1.jpg
20200830171515_1.jpg

EDIT: I was wrong had to fix something in design, also added an AI module as a back up control

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.